Corentin Tolisso - M C - Olympique Lyonnais (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Tolisso 'Juve better than Roma'
By Football Italia staff

Olympique Lyonnais midfielder Corentin Tolisso believes that 'Juventus
are on another level' to opponents Roma.

The 22-year-old also denied speculation linking him with the Bianconeri
ahead of the Europa League clash with Roma on Thursday evening.

"An agreement with Juventus? I don't want to talk about it, the reality
is right now I'm at Lyon and I have a contract until 2020," the Frenchman told Le Progres.

"Without denigrating Roma, Juve are top of Serie A so I think they're a level above.
But we were able to cause problems for both teams at home thanks to excellent second halves.

"We have a lot of hope after the great second half played in the first leg.
We have to play the same way because if we set ourselves up to defend we could have problems.
The Romans live for football and Roma want to retrieve something from the match.

"On an offensive level our potential is considerable, we have excellent players. we have to play
as we know how, trying to impose our own pace on the game. We’re aiming for the final."
A. Anyone who is not biased and even many biased will say that Juve are on another level to Roma...
B. "An agreement with Juventus? I don't want to talk about it, the reality
is right now I'm at Lyon and I have a contract until 2020," the Frenchman told Le Progres. - He is either signed for the summer or we have agreed a deal for him - He is soooo coming here

May 26, 2016
Sounds very promising! :baus:

After seeing him play quite a lot this season, i am in absolutely no doubt that he possesses quality's we need.

The guy is strong as a bull, a good passer and technically impressive.

Excited.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
A. Anyone who is not biased and even many biased will say that Juve are on another level to Roma...
B. "An agreement with Juventus? I don't want to talk about it, the reality
is right now I'm at Lyon and I have a contract until 2020," the Frenchman told Le Progres. - He is either signed for the summer or we have agreed a deal for him - He is soooo coming here
Anyone not biassed wil remain neutral when asked about two clubs, cause you'd eliminate potential teams for the future

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeh, as much as a player would like to go to one team...he cant close doors because you never know what can happen.

Apr 9, 2015
Deschamps: ‘Juventus good for Tolisso’
By Football Italia staff

France Coach Didier Deschamps discusses Corentin Tolisso’s potential move to Juventus - “it wouldn’t be a bad choice…”

The Lyon midfielder has been heavily linked with a move to the Bianconeri, and could win his first cap for Les Bleus after being named in the squad today.

“Would Tolisso be a good choice for Juve?” Deschamps, a former player and Coach of the Old Lady considered in his Press conference today.

“Yes, why not. We can say that for a player to go Juventus isn’t a bad choice…

"Right now though he's an Olympique Lyonnais player. If he goes or doesn't go, you'd have to ask his club, his President."

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
"Isnt a bad choice"? FFS is fukin glorious and an honor. Slap urself for that comment.

If Tolisso is deadset in coming here, he will have a longlasting career hopefully, and grow as a player. Theres a good vibe about him that i like.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
"Isnt a bad choice"? FFS is fukin glorious and an honor. Slap urself for that comment.

If Tolisso is deadset in coming here, he will have a longlasting career hopefully, and grow as a player. Theres a good vibe about him that i like.
Anyone not biassed wil remain neutral when asked about clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)