Corentin Tolisso - M C - Olympique Lyonnais (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Lemina is a good player but maybe not a good fit for us. A few injury issues. He's behind Khedira in a 3-man midfield. He gets even less of a look-in in a 2-man midfield. I think he could be a good player for Lyon or someone else. I think he is physically strong and technically pretty good, maybe he's not smart enough to be a really top player. His standing tackles and upper body strength are very impressive, and he can make some powerful runs forward.
I wonder if Lyon would be interested in Lemina and cash for Tolisso. It wouldn't be a bad deal for them. 30 and Lemina . I know these deals never happen but Lemina wouldn't be on high wages and probably wouldn't mind a move to Lyon.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I wonder if Lyon would be interested in Lemina and cash for Tolisso. It wouldn't be a bad deal for them. 30 and Lemina . I know these deals never happen but Lemina wouldn't be on high wages and probably wouldn't mind a move to Lyon.
Yeah they never happen, although I'd imagine that there is a chance Lemina is interesting to Lyon and them to him, as they look like a pretty strong team these days and give space for players around his age.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He can be deployed as a CM; in fact, that is his actual position.
the question is, can he be the holding mid in a 2 man midfield? from what ive seen of him, he strikes me as a mezzala/AM, not as someone who will play Khediras role in our current setup. we shall see, maybe the glorious 352 is making a comeback again with a SMS-Pjanic-Tolisso midfield :weee: + Goretzka in 2018 :diculo:

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Did we ever sign a player from Lyon? I can only think of Grosso :shifty:.

We must have been linked to like 20 Lyon players in the last 10 years.

I guess we did sign Tiago too :wojak:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)