Corentin Tolisso - M C - Olympique Lyonnais (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I think I will totally lose interest in Juventus and football if that cretin becomes our manager,
If we could survive Capello (And Zacheroni, Del Neri, Ferrara) we can survive anyone. I can invision us playing excellent football with him, we just need to stock up on anti depressants for every big game and CL playoff, every time we have to glance at his sad mime face when we behind ...

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If we could survive Capello (And Zacheroni, Del Neri, Ferrara) we can survive anyone. I can invision us playing excellent football with him, we just need to stock up on anti depressants for every big game and CL playoff, every time we have to glance at his sad mime face when we behind ...

Yes but we should leave all this behind, to think that we survived Capello and the rest just recently, there is no need to go back to that level. If it were decades ago you would think we can go back to making these amateur mistakes but we haven't forgot those period yet. For me excellent football is not football that wins you games 5 -2, I don't see anything exciting about that because it is the same football that make you lose 0 - 7 at home.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Old and past it Mourinho for me, cant stand his bitter drama egocentric BS, its even more annoying when he has become incompetent

But yeah as comrade Revolver said, no coach can really make me stop watching Juve, but Jose the spineless one is defenitely most annoying choice.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
But yeah as comrade Revolver said, no coach can really make me stop watching Juve, but Jose the spineless one is defenitely most annoying choice.

What?

Why not me?

I'm like the most spineless coach ever ffs!

Why!? Why Osman no hate me as much as i deserve it?!

- - - Updated - - -

was the same when tiago joined us.

@Mark was, and still is one of his biggest fans.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #592

What?

Why not me?

I'm like the most spineless coach ever ffs!

Why!? Why Osman no hate me as much as i deserve it?!

- - - Updated - - -

@Mark was, and still is one of his biggest fans.
    :rolleyes: Always hated that fucker.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Pep is charming compared to fucking Mourinho.
    It's the other way around. Both are arrogant, but Pep is such a back-stabbing fake nice guy and his interviews are even worse than Mou's. Mou might be past it, but so is i-only-win-if-i-have-the-best-team-available Pep.

- - - Updated - - -

charming like cancer.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Nah Mourinho has allways been way more unbearable. You guys take his dumbass ego for granted or haven't heard his press conferences as much I have his entire career. Incredibly toxic small minded man.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
    I dislike Pep, mostly because of the football he plays and some kind of messiah-aura media has created around him (it's not his fault though).
    But I hate Mou, back-stabbing paper tough guy bitch, hate his attitude, his sideline behaviour and his fucking Pogba.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Pep owns Mandzukic a Bundesliga topscorer trophy for refusing to play him. What a bitch. Can't handle Players who have their own brain and aren't as spineless as him.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    Conte wasn't a winner as a coach before he joined us, and Allegri wasn't exactly much used to win also.

I think we have no problems in making people who is not used to win getting used to it. See Vidal, Pjanic and countless examples. As long as the Italian backbone is there, we'll keep winning and guys will settle in.

I think Spaletti is a great coach technically wise. Don't know about his leadership qualities, but if he has it, I like the choice.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    there are much worse options than Spalletti out there, so definitely wouldnt be the end of the world if he came here. however, we already have the best coach here, who we want to keep and he himself wants to stay, so no point in looking for alternatives

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)