COPPA ITALIA: Siena - Juventus (1 Viewer)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Incubo you from all people has to talk less considering your team and help they get out and on the pitch too. It's not just Juve, it's all big teams and you can't accept that then you're sad.
Show me evidence....you talk the talk buddy but never walk the walk. And if we are getting well apparently we are not getting enough because we haven't won the Scudetto in a while. Where are the blatant episodes? Oh yeah the PK last season...its true we were not a very attacking team and relied on catenaccio right...Sheva, Inzaghi, Tomasson, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Pirlo into the area..no way you will get a PK there right...not likely that with all these players there will be the most takedowns:rolleyes:

Its twice you have told me that we get help...WHERE IS IT? What do we have to show for it?

Je vous ecoute Monsieur...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Incubo- so, your the "Jim Rome" of Juventuz.com ???? Funny, how Jim Rome HATES soccer....

On to the match- it was the WORST match I can remember Juve playing in a long time. The 2nd or 3rd string, or whatever you want to call them totally embarassed our Juventus. Do these guys practice ??? It reminded me of a street pickup game, with a bunch of guys who only play on the occasional weekend, who rarely play on the same team !!!!

We were LUCKY to come away with the win. If we lose most of these guys to the transfer market, I wont lose any sleep.......

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
BRAVO JUVE!:cheesy:
to win with with such a team,great job all our important players rested while we managed to keep our record.already 16 official matches unbeaten.

Well to the 1/4 finals of Coppa.:cool:

Thnx all for reports and stuff....
It would be appriciated if anyone can get the goals...

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I never saw the Siena game but since I'm in a mood to indulge Incubo, I will say that first goal vs Modena was ridiculous, ref never should have allowed the free kick to be taken while the players were disputing the call.

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
I never saw the Siena game but since I'm in a mood to indulge Incubo, I will say that first goal vs Modena was ridiculous, ref never should have allowed the free kick to be taken while the players were disputing the call.
Believe me Martin, you missed absolutely nothing by not seeing the Siena game ...

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Vinman: I noticed your a cop (NYPD)... I worked in the DA's office for two years...maybe we met!! I'm one of those guys you boys felt annoying answering detailed questions to ;)

Ever been to the DA's office in Midtown ?? (I now live in Italy)

Salute Vinman

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Vinman: I noticed your a cop (NYPD)... I worked in the DA's office for two years...maybe we met!! I'm one of those guys you boys felt annoying answering detailed questions to ;)

Ever been to the DA's office in Midtown ?? (I now live in Italy)

Salute Vinman

Incubo,

I am a police officer in Buffalo, New York. New York City is at the other end of the state from me. I deal with DA's all the time though. I dont mind !!! Anything to make my cases stronger !!!!!

Salute !!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
vin, like, seriously, we played THAT bad? :eek:
The first hald was a total mess for us.

IN The second half, we improved considerably and gained ball posetion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)