[Coppa Italia] Roma 1-0 JUVENTUS (Jan. 21st 2014) (3 Viewers)

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
CDS's predicted line-up:

a knockout match against the 2nd best team in competition, and we are expected to play without Buffon, Lichtsteiner, Asamoah, Pogba, Llorente & Tevez. :scared:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Serie A is shown on RAI on cable television here, but the picture/audio quality is abysmal. Costs a shitload too.

Dem Middle Easties are all EPL fanboys.
Yeah the quality and audio isn't the best, but I rather watch RAI than stream. Its just so more convenient for me.

Over here its $4.99 a month and RAI broadcasts 5-7 Serie A matches a week, so for me its so worth it regardless of the quality.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeah the quality and audio isn't the best, but I rather watch RAI than stream. Its just so more convenient for me.

Over here its $4.99 a month and RAI broadcasts 5-7 Serie A matches a week, so for me its so worth it regardless of the quality.
We pay $20 a month here. Ridiculous for the quality of the channel.

I just sop cast stream now. Better sound and picture. Hopefully we get BT Sports in Aus soon.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
This is gonna get ugly.

:scared:
Very ugly.I really do not understand this obsession for gambling in Coppa matches of Conte.Gio against Benatia.Ridicolous and no Lich,Asamoah,.I am really pissed of.If Conte is not interested in Coppa it is honest to say that .And plus 60.000 haters on their stadium.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Conte and Cup competitions... Well this is not gonna end well, is it?

That line up. :lol: But hey, let's leave Tevez and Llorente on till the 87th minute against Sampdoria or we will lose that 8 point lead...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)