[Coppa Italia] Purple Rats 0-3 JUVENTUS (April 7th, 2015) (20 Viewers)

MoM

• Storari

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Padoin

• Evra

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Sturaro

• Pereyra

• Morata

• Matri

• COMAN

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I think the key to our turnaround this year in terms of achieving big results is how well we've been able to hit teams on the break.Almost an alien concept in previous seasons.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I think the key to our turnaround this year in terms of achieving big results is how well we've been able to hit teams on the break.Almost an alien concept in previous seasons.
It's like if they sit back we can deal with it. If they open up we can deal with it. The opposition is like WTF!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So basically we are getting the Treble in the year that we are cleared from all wrongdoing involving Calciopoli. Which means that we can not only tell Inter fans that their team always lost, simply because they were inferior, but that we're also going to take their sorry ass treble pride from them.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
So basically we are getting the Treble in the year that we are cleared from all wrongdoing involving Calciopoli. Which means that we can not only tell Inter fans that their team always lost, simply because they were inferior, but that we're also going to take their sorry ass treble pride from them.
I pray for this!!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I can't say enough of how proud I was to watch that team yesterday.

All of those starters out of the lineup, in a hostile environment and behind the 8-ball to boot.

Very very proud of what they did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)