[Coppa Italia] Purple Rats 0-3 JUVENTUS (April 7th, 2015) (4 Viewers)

MoM

• Storari

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Padoin

• Evra

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Sturaro

• Pereyra

• Morata

• Matri

• COMAN

Results are only viewable after voting.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I literally do not care at all about the coppa. If it is the reason we don't get passed Monaco due to fatigue or some unforseen injury then I will be very upset.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
:tup:

Especially considering how the season is going for us.This is like the best chance we have to make the semi-finals of the CL and perhaps even beyond in more than a decade.So we have much bigger priorities obviously in that sense.

I wont be upset at all if we lost here.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I just want us to win 1 more stupid fucking Cup so we can get dat dere Silver star and be done with it.

I hate domestic cups but I feel like it's our duty to win a 10th after all this time and with Roma and their inferiority complex on 9 too, they'd never stfu about it if they got to 10 1st

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
I've always had a high regard for the coppa, I've really wanted to be the first to 10 and a silver star would be cool.

That said, fuck it. The deficit, the injuries, the cl; its just not worth it at this point. Please rest those who need rest, don't tire our starters for Monaco, and for the love of god, please don't get anyone injured.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I just want us to win 1 more stupid $#@!ing Cup so we can get dat dere Silver star and be done with it.

I hate domestic cups but I feel like it's our duty to win a 10th after all this time and with Roma and their inferiority complex on 9 too, they'd never stfu about it if they got to 10 1st
We should be collecting doubles on a yearly basis and leaving the CL only when drawn against a top team.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
---------- Storari -----------
Licht Barzagli Chiellini Evra
--- Pereyra Padoin Vidal ---
---- Pepe Morata Tevez ----

Jul 13, 2010
I just want us to win 1 more stupid $#@!ing Cup so we can get dat dere Silver star and be done with it.

That star :touched: Pending for 20 years

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #37
    Are the people claiming to not care about coppa and asking to rest key players the same people that echo the "we are Juve ffs" sentiments because I sense a conflict of interest here and dare I say a slight sense of hypocrisy?

- - - Updated - - -

Go for the fucking trophy you pansies

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #39
    I want the Coppa as well. rest the starters against Parma.
    Exactly. We have the perfect game to rest players...against the worst friggin team in Italy. The stars have aligned for us it's up to the team to make the most of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)