[Coppa Italia] Purple Rats 0-3 JUVENTUS (April 7th, 2015) (6 Viewers)

MoM

• Storari

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Padoin

• Evra

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Sturaro

• Pereyra

• Morata

• Matri

• COMAN

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Yes it also makes infinitely more sense to use a full team here and rest Vs Parma. Plus we don't really want to keep the likes of Morata and Chiellini benched for 3 games in a row then throw them in to a hugely important CL tie. There's a fine line between resting our players and under using them.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I'd rather us going full strength into this one, and rest players for Parma match. But I think Allegri thinks otherwise.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
PROBABILI FORMAZIONI:

FIORENTINA (4-3-2-1): Neto; Richards, Basanta, Gonzalo Rodriguez, Alonso; Borja Valero, Pizarro, Mati Fernandez; Joaquin, Salah; Gomez. All.: Montella.

JUVENTUS (3-5-2): Storari; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Marchisio, Pereyra, Evra; Tevez, Morata. All.: Allegri.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
We have strong reasons for a 4312 here.

1) We play better offensively with 4 men defense. 5 men is good do defend, and works the counters.. we're not there to defend.. gotta be more offensive.. Evra and Litch are very limited offensively, it's better to free the men in the mid to attack.

2) Barzagli seems a bit worn out. He's been playing non stop since he came back. Last game against Empoli he looked very tired in the 2nd half, gave away 3 straight horrible blunders that didn't result in goals because of Buffon and luck.

Obs: it's only right to play Storari, it wouldn't be cool to bench him now. He's been doing OK.

So I'd go a full

Storari
Litch Bonucci Chiellini Evra
Sturaro
Vidal Marchisio
Pereyra
Tevez Morata

Destroy these fuckers!!!!

Rest everyone against Parma. Only play Buffon. The title is ours already, a draw away against that shred to pieces team would do. Play everyone against them. De Ceglie, Ogbonna, Marrone, Padoin, Pepe, Matri, Vitale, everybody.

Let's beat the rats.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I'm loving Allegri's mentality regarding this game. That's how you do it. He's passing on strenght and confidence to the team.

- - - Updated - - -

Against Parma we could field:

Buffon
Padoin Marrone Ogbonna De Ceglie
Sturaro
Vitale Pepe
Coman
Matri Llorente

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Allegri said we wont play the 3-5-2
Yesss!!!

Barza needs a rest, he has 5 fully fit mid players... it's Padoin/Sturaro to play DM, + Vidal, Marchisio and Pereyra to make it work. Why would he field a defensive formation? Last match he did it because he didn't have Marchisio and Pereyra fully fit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)