Coppa Italia: Napoli vs Juventus [08-27-2006] (30 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
torricelli_juve said:
Hi all...

will telecaprisport show the game??

it seems that they focus on matches of Napoli...

Ai... i dun wanna read the game....
It seems there is radio coverage if you understand Italian.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Apparently Trezeguet will start the game.

The probable formation is

----------Buffon
Balzaretti Leggro Kovac Chiellini
-----Zanetti ----Giannichedda
Marchionni Nedved Bojinov
----------Trezeguet

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Jeeks said:

----------Buffon
----------Trezeguet
Sounds good.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Jeeks said:

----------Buffon
----------Trezeguet
Are you sure? Trez wasn't even convocated before?

Neither was/is Legrottaglie convocated.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Jeeks said:

----------Buffon
----------Trezeguet
Sorry, but Trezeguet is injured :sad: & Deschamps has ruled him out;-

In his pre-match press conference this afternoon, Deschamps spoke about the build-up to the game and the players he has available: “Let’s start with the attack, where unfortunately we will be without Trezeguet who has a muscle problem. Zalayeta, on the other hand, will be fined, as he was supposed to return from leave today but hasn’t. Palladino is still out of action. That leaves Bojinov, Guzman and Del Piero, who only resumed training a short time ago and still doesn’t have 90 minutes in his legs. He will therefore play part of the game; I’m yet to decide whether I’ll play him from the start and see how he gets on, or whether I’ll bring him on later. He certainly won’t be able to play the full 90 minutes. In defence, we are without Legrottaglie, and I still can’t call on Boumsong as the transfer has not yet gone through. This is a real pain as he is ready to play”. Absences apart, the team is on form and showing positive signs: “We’re getting better all the time – Deschamps continued – from a physical point of view as well. At Cesena, for example, we gave a lot more physically than I expected and, despite not having taken all our chances, we created a lot, which is always very important”. ....

I think Legro is also out because of an injury to his right thigh & is expected to be unavailable for around 25 days.:sad:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Stuart said:
Trezeguet isn't even in the squad. The available forwards are Bojinov, Del Piero and Guzman.
Two real forwards, I guess we got rid of volpato in the wrong week. None of these are so called bug liners I fear we may struggle to finish today. DP isnt 100% fit. Guzman isnt really a striker and Bojinov will be tightly man marked.

Juvewiz

Aug 22, 2003
It's a shame no TV-channels are broadcasting this game. I wish I was in Napoli now, getting ready to enter San Paolo. :touched: But I guess the live update from juventus.com will have to do. I might try one of the radiolinks too, eventhough I don't understand Italian.

As for the game I think we will start like this:

Buffon
Balzaretti - Birindelli - Kovac - Chiellini
Marchionni - Zanetti - Giannichedda - Nedved
Bojinov - Del Piero

We might also go for a 4-2-3-1 formation with Camo on the right side, Marchionni on the left side and Nedved in the middle behind Bojinov. It all depends on whether DD thinks Del Piero is ready to start a game yet or not.

ALEX ULTRA

Apr 13, 2006
you guys may think im on drugs but i belive that the defence will do better this game .... why you ask...it's a fealing i have ......and lets hope IL Capitano will start nevermind trez can or cant play .....unless you belive dp can score on the snap of his fingers....juve 2-0 thats wat i say 2day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)