Coppa Italia: Napoli vs Juventus [08-27-2006] (4 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Azzurri7 said:
I think Mauro and Dp will again start on the bench...However, we must not understimate Napoli at all. We play like our prev matches, with heart and focus 90min, and the game is ours.

Forza Juve.
:agree:

I wonder if Paro would get a chance in the midfield tomorrow.But with the 4-3-3 formation it would be hard to get him, we need safety in the midfield.Zanetti is alrite going forward and creating so we have a decent partnership their in the middle.

But the backline is the key in here.They need to focus more....Biri would be playing starting since chiellini is out(dont know who said something abt that).I hope kovac and his partner in the CB would be on the top of their game.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
sateeh said:
:agree:

I wonder if Paro would get a chance in the midfield tomorrow.But with the 4-3-3 formation it would be hard to get him, we need safety in the midfield.Zanetti is alrite going forward and creating so we have a decent partnership their in the middle.

But the backline is the key in here.They need to focus more....Biri would be playing starting since chiellini is out(dont know who said something abt that).I hope kovac and his partner in the CB would be on the top of their game.
Again, you're just guessing the 4-3-3. Who says we're playing 4-3-3?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Problems in attack. Trezeguet injured, Zalayeta still in Uruguay, Palladino still recovering and Del Piero may not have 90 minutes in his legs yet. Only dependable striker is Bojinov.

Edit:
Could mean, we are going to see something like the following.

Buffon
Birindelli Kovac Tudor Balzaretti
Zanetti Giannichedda
Camoranesi Nedved Marchionni
Bojinov

?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Dominic said:
Problems in attack. Trezeguet injured, Zalayeta still in Uruguay, Palladino still recovering and Del Piero may not have 90 minutes in his legs yet. Only dependable striker is Bojinov.

Edit:

Buffon
Zanetti Giannichedda
Bojinov

?
That formation looks nice actually.

Here's a question, are we going to see or read?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
sateeh said:
Defence is always the hardest thing to adapt in the team If new players or players never really played alongside each-others they need time. I'm hoping each game passes that they're learning their mistakes, because we really need this Coppa.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Dominic said:
Again, you're just guessing the 4-3-3. Who says we're playing 4-3-3?
we played 4-3-3 in the cesena game.
Boji said he played outwide, so from that statement i got th impression that we played 4-3-3

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Dominic said:

Edit:

Buffon
Zanetti Giannichedda
Bojinov

?
nice formation.

but we have some problems in attack.How come trezi is injured, and why is zala in uruguay ?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
sateeh said:
we played 4-3-3 in the cesena game.
Boji said he played outwide, so from that statement i got th impression that we played 4-3-3
A striker can also play outwide in a 4-4-2. Del Piero always goes out wide too.
sateeh said:
nice formation.

but we have some problems in attack.How come trezi is injured, and why is zala in uruguay ?
Zalayeta is in Uruguay due to family reasons. Trez has some muscle injury, how he got it? I don't know.

Convocated players.

1 BUFFON Gianluigi
2 BIRINDELLI Alessandro
3 CHIELLINI Giorgio
4 KOVAC Robert
6 ZANETTI Cristiano
8 GIANNICHEDDA Giuliano
9 BOJINOV Valeri
10 DEL PIERO Alessandro
11 NEDVED Pavel
12 MIRANTE Antonio
14 BALZARETTI Federico
15 MARCHISIO Claudio
16 CAMORANESI Mauro German
19 PARO Matteo
22 BELARDI Emanuele
23 GUZMAN Tomas
29 DE CEGLIE Paolo
32 MARCHIONNI Marco
33 URBANO Orlando
36 CHIUMIENTO Davide

Chiellini is in, so I guess he'll join the under 21 squad after the napoli game. Good news. Tudor is still out injured though and no Boumsong yet. So I guess Birindelli will partner Kovac in the centre of the defence.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
A striker can also play outwide in a 4-4-2. Del Piero always goes out wide too.
yeah but it could easily be a 4-3-3 formation, thats why paro is not playing.He was playing infront of either zanetti or gianni all summer.

Anyway we need a better game by cheillini, non of that BS we saw between him and Papa Waigo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)