Coppa Italia: Napoli vs Juventus [08-27-2006] (80 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
problem in defence, no legro and no boumsong. Looks like biri is going to play in the center. I really hope gianni is given a run in the back.We need a big figure back there.

Zalayeta is in Uruguay due to family reasons. Trez has some muscle injury, how he got it? I don't know.
looks like he got it due to fatigue.Mybe we brought him back too soon

Buy on AliExpress.com

isha00

Jun 24, 2003

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Dominic said:
Problems in attack. Trezeguet injured, Zalayeta still in Uruguay, Palladino still recovering and Del Piero may not have 90 minutes in his legs yet. Only dependable striker is Bojinov.

Edit:
Could mean, we are going to see something like the following.

Buffon
Birindelli Kovac Tudor Balzaretti
Zanetti Giannichedda
Camoranesi Nedved Marchionni
Bojinov

?

There is Guzman also. I think that Dp will start with Bojinov up-front and then in the second half Guzman will get in for Dp.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Ch.4

Napoli Coach Edy Reja believes his team can upset the odds and knock Juventus out of the Coppa Italia this evening.

“They are superior to us in terms of technique and are coming into the game with the right attitude, as this competition can give them the opportunity to enter Europe early,” commented the tactician.

“As far as we are concerned, we must stay calm and use our heads. We’re charged up for this match, as taking on Juventus in front of 60,000 fans at the Stadio San Paolo is bound to be a stimulating experience.”

This may be only the Third Round of the Coppa Italia, but the prospect of two of the greatest clubs in Italian history – both fallen on hard times for different reasons – is an enticing one for the supporters.

“Our greatest strength in this game is that we have nothing to lose. We’ll give it all we’ve got. It would be very pleasing to win, both for us and the city.”

The winners of this knockout clash will go on to face Parma in the next round.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
SanjiSanji said:
I'm not sure, but the problem is.....how can we watch the game on internet ?:cry: .....
Rai r not showing it or at least rai international arent airing it, they show the Napoli's playoff from serieC....but when they play juve then its a different matter :(:disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)