[Coppa Italia] Napoli 3-2 JUVENTUS [5th April, 2017] (5 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
No way we win this. Napoli will remember how to finish this match and win 6-1 if today was any indication. We will tank the rest of the season. Get utterly annihilated by Barca. Lose to Roma, Torino, Atalanta and lose the scudetto. Trophy-less season. Max will be fired. Dybala and Sandro will ask to be sold to Manchester United. Manchester United will win CL next season, Pogba, Dybala, Sandro 1-2-3 in Ballon D'Or voting. Arsenal under Allegri will win first PL title in 14 years. Juventus becomes laughing stock of all Europe. Gets relegated in 2018-19. Buffon retires so as to avoid playing another Serie B campaign.
@Fr3sh
:scared:

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Expect another parking-the-bus training session for our away game against barca. Plus minimum energy expenditure approach. Argh! :sergio:

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Why is everyone complaining about the setup? we had a 8 point lead in A and a 3-1 first leg win exactly so that we could be in a comfortable position in a moment like this. With the fatigue from internationals, the injuries and the extremely congested schedule and the CL coming up we need to manage effort.

Last season we couldn't afford to drop 1 point at this stage and it showed with everybody injured and tired. Its always good to arrive to the big game as fresh as possible. We are still winning in Serie A and we will most likely still go through in the coppa.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Lets not.

But all these matches are just build up for whats most important. If we lose to Napoli and play a great first leg, I would be more than happy, instead of exhausting ourselves before a match that actually has some prestige behind it.

Who cares about this stupid coppa anyway?
Plenty of fans maybe.Me included,especially since we have a real chance to win it.

- - - Updated - - -

the Coppa doesent affect our CL campaign at all
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Why is everyone complaining about the setup? we had a 8 point lead in A and a 3-1 first leg win exactly so that we could be in a comfortable position in a moment like this. With the fatigue from internationals, the injuries and the extremely congested schedule and the CL coming up we need to manage effort.

Last season we couldn't afford to drop 1 point at this stage and it showed with everybody injured and tired. Its always good to arrive to the big game as fresh as possible. We are still winning in Serie A and we will most likely still go through in the coppa.
And I was thinking that the lead in Serie A is only 6 points.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I thought they were going back to Turin? I doubt they'd stay in Naples for another 3 nights. Not worth the hassle from the neanderthal locals.
Have you seen this: :lol:

[video=twitter;848260589994553344]https://twitter.com/bianconeribra/status/848260589994553344[/video]

The police costs would be much higher than fly back home... And they can better relax 2 in Turin, than with these noisy neighbours in Naples..

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
They stayed in Naples. The club booked an entire hotel for them for these 4 days.
I don't think that's the case

The hotel Juventus are staying in for their two games with Napoli “will be on lockdown with maximum security” with 60 rooms booked.

Due to a strange twist of fate, the two teams will face off at the Stadio San Paolo twice in a matter of days.

This Sunday they face off for Serie A Week 30, then on Wednesday night it’s the second leg of the Coppa Italia semi-final.

Juve will stay at the Grand Hotel Parker in Corso Vittorio Emanuele, but won’t remain there for the entire duration.

“The hotel will be on lockdown with maximum security considering the nature of the event,” hotel director Antonio Maiorino told Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli.

“We received very precise instructions from the authorities and from Juventus to be extremely careful. Nobody must be let in without permission.

“We will maintain privacy and ensure the safety of our guests. We want to give an image of Naples as a hospitable place that doesn’t let itself be taken over by fanatics.

“Juve will return to us on Sunday. We thought they’d be staying with us throughout the whole period, but that is not the case, so they’ll come back for the Coppa Italia game.

“They have not made any personal requests. Their chef will collaborate with ours in the kitchen and they have booked 60 rooms.”

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I was curious and tried to book a room. From Tuesday to Wednesday there is not a single room available. Before there are free rooms, so @Bianconero_Aus is right, they went home yesterday after the game und come back on Tuesday..
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)