[Coppa Italia] Napoli 3-2 JUVENTUS [5th April, 2017] (5 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
-------------------------------- Buffon ------------------------------------

- Licht - Barzagli - Rugani - Bonucci - Benatia - Chiellini - Sandro ---

------------------------ Marchisio - Rincon -------------------------------

--------------------------- Mandzukic -------------------------------------

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

:D That's the real bus we need to park at Wednesday.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
-------------------------------- Neto ------------------------------------

No, Neto will play instead of Buffon.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

I'd actually love if we played this way. Would be absolutely beautiful to wat h.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Luca Banti is a referee.
Under Luca Banti:
Juventus: 19 wins - 4 draws - 4 loss
SSC Nap: 16 wins - 7 draws - 6 loss

Once, on 23.5.2015, he was the referee against Naples. We won 3:1 with goals from Pereyra, Sturrrao an Pepe. Britos got sent off in the last minutes. Allegri rested Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra, Tevez, Vidal, Pirlo because we were already champignos.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I'd actually love if we played this way. Would be absolutely beautiful to wat h.
I would love to play this against Barca, Winning first leg 1:0 and play 0:0 in Fuck Nou, just to hear crying voices all over the world about our destroying ant-football and stuff like this.
But in reality it would not work against Barca, those fuckers would find a way to go through, not like those limitated attackers from SSC.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I would love to play this against Barca, Winning first leg 1:0 and play 0:0 in Fuck Nou, just to hear crying voices all over the world about our destroying ant-football and stuff like this.
But in reality it would not work against Barca, those fuckers would find a way to go through, not like those limitated attackers from SSC.
Stu will play. The only way they score on us is a PK

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I would love to play this against Barca, Winning first leg 1:0 and play 0:0 in $#@! Nou, just to hear crying voices all over the world about our destroying ant-football and stuff like this.
But in reality it would not work against Barca, those $#@!ers would find a way to go through, not like those limitated attackers from SSC.
They would score like 3 penalties against us on both legs. Courtesy of UEFA.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
-------------------Neto-----------------------
----------Barza-Benatia-Rugani-------------
Alves-Khedira-Marchisio-Rincon-Sandro-
--------------Dybala--Higuain---------------

-Gives a rest to Cuadrado, Mandzukic, Chiellini, Bonucci and Pjanic. We can rotate Dybala, Khedira and Marchisio in the next game against Chievo. It's good to rest 2/4 out of our attackers since we need all 4 of them at 100% against Barca.

-Napoli have found it tough against 3-man defenses; recently lost 2-0 to Atalanta who deployed this same exact formation. When you stack the middle, midgets like Insigne, Mertens and Callejon find it harder to score.

-With both Alves and Sandro playing we can safely drop down a bit on the pitch because unlike last game, we'd have some creative wide players capable of launching swift counter attacks and making crosses for Higuain. Last night all counter-attacks broke down every time the ball flew to Mandzukic, Asa and Lemina out wide who either stalled too long so Napoli could regroup, or lost the ball.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
-------------------Neto-----------------------
----------Barza-Benatia-Rugani-------------
Alves-Khedira-Marchisio-Rincon-Sandro-
--------------Dybala--Higuain---------------

-Gives a rest to Cuadrado, Mandzukic, Chiellini, Barzagli and Pjanic. We can rotate Dybala, Khedira and Marchisio in the next game against Chievo. It's good to rest 2/4 out of our attackers since we need all 4 of them at 100% against Barca.

-Napoli have found it tough against 3-man defenses; recently lost 2-0 to Atalanta who deployed this same exact formation. When you stack the middle, midgets like Insigne, Mertens and Callejon find it harder to score.

-With both Alves and Sandro playing we can safely drop down a bit on the pitch because unlike last game, we'd have some creative wide players capable of launching swift counter attacks and making crosses for Higuain. Last night all counter-attacks broke down every time the ball flew to Mandzukic, Asa and Lemina out wide who either stalled too long so Napoli could regroup, or lost the ball.
:shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

Think i got it... You would give a rest to Bunucci, wouldnt you?

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
The reason why we did not win against Napoli is because I did not deliver the pre-match rap. This time round, imma do it early because I will be on the plane when this match is being played so here goes some fire....

Black and white d.icks, gona f some neopolitan puss.y
Black and White high, over your pollution city
Lemina's dong, now hand me your neopolitan virgins
Come ride on Asamoah, you neopolitan virgisn

we got black and white nuts, now suck them like a baby
We have superman for cap, yours is just a mohawk donkey
Lemina's dong, now hand me your neopolitan virgins
Come ride on Asamoah, you neopolitan virgins

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Cannavaro supporting his hometown club, where he is from and where he started his career is the opposite of a mercenary. Its the most natural thing in the world.

Tuttojuve is reporting the 4-2-3-1 again with the brazilians on the sides, Khedira-Pjanic in the middle and Mandzukic a doubt.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Tuttojuve is reporting the 4-2-3-1 again with the brazilians on the sides, Khedira-Pjanic in the middle and Mandzukic a doubt.
Rest him fgs, and play DJ Sturrao or Sandro (and Asa behind him) instead of him. It's just Naples, we don't have to bring up players who aren't fit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)