[Coppa Italia] Lazio 2-1 JUVENTUS 3/03/09 (5 Viewers)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
what a shamefull performance..
marchionni --> cant cross for shit / will never be a football player
molinaro--> even though he improved he is still far from a good player/ can't cross too
iaquinta --> should never ever complain about playing time cause every second he is on the pitch is a lost one.
amauri /chiellini are out of form
tiago had a good first half /awful in the second
sissoko day to forget
gyrgera is useless

only good performance by neddy and manninger

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Same here. First half really promising, but what was wrong in the second half? Shit, we were really weak. We somehow didn't play. This has to change!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Ratings:

Manninger 7

Grygera 5.5
Mellberg 4.5
Chiellini 5
Molinaro 6.5

Marchionni 6
Sissoko 4.5
Tiago 6.5
Nedved 6.5

Iaquinta 4.5
Amauri 4

Marchisio 4.5
Poulsen N.R
Trezeguet N.R.

Ranieri 3

Sep 14, 2003
I think we'll crush them in Turin personally.....maybe not if we defend like we did in the 2nd half though.

I think its fair to be pissed off a bit after this match because we saw the same old problems with the team that Lazio easily exploited.

Jan 22, 2009
Amauri should have been subbed @ half time...he touched the ball exactly 3 times and he is making very bad impression as acting like the big star not chasing balls and making funny faces! Ranieri is complete idiot, my grandmother would make a more sensible substitutions...what a waste of nerves...

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Special thanks to Ranieri for leaving the marvelous Iaquinta out there for the full 90 minutes. Also not bringing in Giovinco when there's acres of space for him to operate in and Iaquinta is doing FUCK ALL out there. And not to forget, an ultra defensive approach for the second time this season vs Lazio at Olimpico. It didn't work the first time, it wouldn't work this time either you fucking moron. Gah, I'm too steamed to be constructive fuck this shit.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
the only forward i know that was playing was iaquinta... i know that because he scored a goal.. a goal that wasn't offside..

also i heard that trezeguet got on the field... i watched the full 93 minutes but i haven't seen him :rolleyes:

seriously we need to improve.. i can't stand this anymore.. we really played like crap the 2nd half..

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
The subs were awful.
Our team really suffers in creating a decent amount of chances, just one of many things wrong with us.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Manninger was awesome today!! but that doesnt say much about our teams performance. i cant understand why Ranieri didnt just let the team continue playing the same way they did in the 1st half, we were by far the better team there was no need to go so defensivley. should of been 0-2 or 0-3 but instead we got 2-1 could of even been 3-1 ffs!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)