[Coppa Italia] Lazio 2-1 JUVENTUS 3/03/09 (4 Viewers)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
that would be interesting.

So, would we play

------------------Gigi
Grygera, Melberg, Chiellini, Super Moli
-----Sissoko, Marchisio, Nedved
------------------Gio
----Trez/Amauri------DP/Amauri
Nedved and Gio in the same lineup? I don't think CR gonna do it.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
Good for u Albert, I stayed up till 3.45AM local time to witness a much less than ideal Juve playing in the 2nd Half.

The positives in the game was probably Tiago's almost pin-point passes in the 1st half.

Another note is the great rapport down the left wing between Neddy and Molly. Quick releases of the ball from Neddy always managed to find Molly surging like speeding bullet down the touch-line.

The crosses at both sides however, still leave much to be desired. Marchionni did scored a goal but his movements with Grygera at the right wing is as stagnant as as pool of mosquito larvae infested water.

The team has got 2 >1.85m tall forwards and little or no decent crosses for them to take advantage, very disappointing indeed :(
Make sure we watch our Next season games if i get a job on Spore after my Graduation this June ;)

pray for me la :D

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Nedved and Gio in the same lineup? I don't think CR gonna do it.
we shall play a 4-4-2 and you know it..and 100% what rami said
actually quite few times CR dropped Nedved to CM position, and also we did played other than 422 in 2nd half when we were chasing result or wanted to be more aggressive.

But against chelsea!? We would have to be very, very careful

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Why should i waste my sleeping time and stay up late to see us losing in these days ? hehe

all i care is we have a better score line to our opponent :ultra:
i was at work seeing the re'run on chelsea-juve(i didn't knew the result)...when some fellow woke up and told me the result...i started cursing him..and he told me that "why do you watch the entire game?..why didn't u searched the result on teletext or internet" ...i said that it is the first leg, the result ain't all that matters..and i want to see my Juve at work. Don't get me wrong dude :)..i understand your time zone isn't helping..

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
actually quite few times CR dropped Nedved to CM position, and also we did played other than 422 in 2nd half when we were chasing result or wanted to be more aggressive.

But against chelsea!? We would have to be very, very careful
Agreed and very clinical as well :eyebrows:

nabulio

Jan 31, 2008
Against Napoli we even were not that.

Pavel was our best player against Lazio. He still has the greatness of the past, the problem is only with his stamina. His last night's performance suggested how rests could elevate his impact. I'd rest him against Torino in order to have him fresh for Tuesday night.

Ranieri made a completely okay player out of an utterly usless Molinaro by playing him regularly, by being patient at him playing rubbish, by overlooking his awful displays. Ranieri made all this out of absolutely NO talent. Now Giovinco's got the talent. He shares the position with a 37 yo Nedved who can't play week in week out nor has the full 90 minutes in his legs anymore yet he isn't been given proper chance. We have to inject him to our team slowly if we really want to invest on him for future. Ranieri needs to be patient at him like the way he's been at Molinaro from the beginning of the season. Every time he's coming in as a sub he has to manage too much of pressure first because he's supposed to be a saviour and second because he feels it's the only chance he's been given in weeks. Some may say this would be motivating enough to force him to take this rare chance but still I think that pressure I said eariler is too much and is so harmful.

absolutely agree, good post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)