[Coppa Italia] Lazio 2-1 JUVENTUS 3/03/09 (3 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I never criticize to match, but this time I'm sooo pissed. It's like hundred time that we are going to defend like we are Siena who scored against ManUtd. Ranieri is solid coach but he is such a coward, did he ever tried to risk??? He's lucky bastard and sometimes he get substitution right (remember Catania and Poulsen) and than he is sure that he did great job and than repeats same mistake. Plus he is way too humble and always satisfied with the result, he needs to learn that we are Juve and we are not satisfied with draws agains "small" teams which we can easily beat by 2 goal margin, and that we are not satisfied when we are defending agains freakin Lazio like they are ManUtd, Barca, Real all in one!!!

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Did we have one scoring chance besides Marchionnis fluke joke of a goal? No, we didn't and the same thing goes for the Napoli game, a fucking deflected shot goes in and then defend for the whole game. It's not looking to good this, is it Claudio?

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
You must admire Iaquintas workrate and Attitude as a player.. thats the reasons I have began to like him.

But what a player.. he sucks.. he can't do anything right..

The only good thing we can use him to is throw him in the last 10 minutes so he can stress the other team defenders and run run run..

Sorry Iaquinta you suck

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Giovinco should find himself a new team if Ranieri is our manager for as long as he supposedly is going to be.
Did the little guy bang Ranieri's mom/sister/wife, or something? He certainly seems to fucking avoid playing Seba at all costs, as though he has a personal vendetta against the kid.

We are screaming for a player with Gio's qualities; even if Seba has some shortcomings, or liabilities, at least he provides pace and a creative spark. Put him on the left, put him on the right, throw him up front, just get him some damn minutes already.

Again, no clean goals since the match against Palermo. Anyone who says that our first need is not a creative mid to help dictate the pace of the game, must not be watching our team. Absolutely zero service for the strikers.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Marceℓℓo;1918420 said:
:lol: Ranieri's post match interview was greatness.

Forza Ranieri:weee:
What did he say?

Let me guess:

We were denied a legal goal in the first half. We tried to control the game in the middle by introducing fresh legs but Lazio really wanted to win, they forced us to make errors.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Marceℓℓo;1918420 said:
:lol: Ranieri's post match interview was greatness.

Forza Ranieri:weee:
When he tried to walk off I thought are we serious about hanging onto a manager as wimpy as him

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Moli + Tiago were worthy of a 6.5 in the first half but definatly not in the second half...
Neddy has been more consistent surprisingly the Lazio fans motivated him.
Manninger was really good, but he still conceded 2 goals.
CR is def not worthy of a 3, his contribution were negative...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Collapse. Same problems as against Napoli, except that we couldn't defend, we couldn't challenge.

I'll keep this short and less painful.

Manninger - 6.5 - Can't blame him for the poor defending. Some great saves. MOM.

Molinaro - 5.5 - Brilliant, MOM-level first half. Disappeared in the second half. Worse, Foggia raped us.

Chiellini - 4.5 - Back to the sick-looking Chiellini again. Slow, bad positioning. Ugly. The one player whom we depending upon who, IMO, most cost us the game.

Mellberg - 5 - Ick.

Grygera - 5 - Ick.

Marchionni - 5 - Less woeful first half marred by a completely useless second half. Deflection goal included.

Tiago - 6 - Fortunately left the field before things got terrible, relieving himself from some culpability. Otherwise, some good service in the first half.

Sissoko - 5.5 - Not one of his better matches.

Nedved - 6 - Must have held his nose for most of the last half.

Iaquinta - 4.5 - Started out brightly, but couldn't make a decent touch for the last 80 minutes of the match.

Amauri - 4.5 - Looked hurt and played like it.

Subs:

Marchisio - 5.5 - Should have done more in defense. In one-on-ones, not terrible. But could not stem the tide of the bleeding in midfield when he came on.

Poulsen - 5 - Barely involved.

Trezeguet - NR

Coach:

Ranieri - 4.5 - Great opening, and learned nothing from just a few days ago against Napoli. Clammed up with a 1-0 lead a bit. Maybe not terrible on the away leg of a two-legged matchup. But we could have so clearly had the lead and a second goal here (referee aside).

Ref:

Tagliavento - 5.5 - Lame offsides goal for Iaquinta's goal. Not too impressed otherwise.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Marchisio for Sissoko and Poulsen for Tiago are the most unimaginative uncreative irrelevant substitutions ranieri could have ever mad
We completely lost the midfield. Those two subs were exactly what i'd have done. But that third sub was a problem. It should've been Giovinco and it should've been done much earlier.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Manninger was awesome today!! but that doesnt say much about our teams performance. i cant understand why Ranieri didnt just let the team continue playing the same way they did in the 1st half, we were by far the better team there was no need to go so defensivley. should of been 0-2 or 0-3 but instead we got 2-1 could of even been 3-1 ffs!!
exactly..... Ranieri is a very closed mind coach

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #237
    Out of the three subs he made. One of them was understandable, the others I couldn't get.

One question, you take Amauri out for Trezeguet. Did we change anything in this subs? How are we supposed to score without any creative player?

Since Mauro and Del Piero aren't there it wasn't too hard to put Giovinco in Claudio, at least in the last 20-15 min.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
    What did he say?

Let me guess:

We were denied a legal goal in the first half. We tried to control the game in the middle by introducing fresh legs but Lazio really wanted to win, they forced us to make errors.
    Nah the reporter asked him what he thinks about Mourinho's declarations and he responded: "That's the style of Inter."

He said a few funny things but I can't remember anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)