Coppa Italia: Juventus - Inter [Jan 30, 2008] (1 Viewer)

Iaquinta09

Apr 20, 2005
PROBABILI FORMAZIONI

JUVENTUS (4-4-2): Belardi; Salihamidzic, Legrottaglie, Stendardo, Molinaro; Palladino, Nocerino, C.Zanetti, Nedved; Del Piero, Iaquinta. In panchina: Vanstrattan, Birindelli, Ariaudo, Castiglia, Camoranesi, Tiago, Trezeguet. All. Ranieri.

INTER (4-4-2): Toldo; J.Zanetti, Cordoba, Materazzi, Chivu; Maniche, Pelè, Cambiasso, Jimenez; Ibrahimovic, Cruz. In panchina: Orlandoni, Rivas, Vieira, Stankovic, Figo, Solari, Crespo. All. Mancini.

calciomercato.it

Ahmedou

Oct 20, 2007
Salih has did well in this position before. I think that Ranieri will not use Nedved from the begining.

I've seen a lot of Lazio and Stendardo. Not a world class player but solid defender overall. I'm not against this signing but i really fail to see the logic.
At this moment, yes, i know why are we signing him. But since he'll be nothing more than a bench player i don't understand why did our directors get rid of Criscito and Boumsong to get Stendardo on loan. Even if he is a better defender than them, which he is, i don't understand why did they do that.
I think that Criscito need to play; his loan will give him more play time; we hope that when he'll be back he'll be ready for the great juventus, the juventus of the next year. The juventus of the Champions league.

About Boumsong, he can't help enough and he had a big salary. Selling him was a good choice.

Mar 30, 2006
I hope (if he is ready) we can surprise them and start Camo. This is probably our most important game of the season so far because it would mean knocking these bastards out of the running for a trophy.

I hope we give them hell either way. Trez and Ale are looking good so I am hopeful for this game. ..... but not too hopeful

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
________________Belardi_______________

Birindelli__Legrottaglie__Stendardo__Molinaro

_____Nocerino_____Zanetti_____Nedved____

____________Tiago(free role)_____________

_______Treeguet____Pango Bieskiatsky_____
ßöмßäяdîëя;1550613 said:
Grygera------Legro-------Stendo------Zenga

-------------Billy Zanetti---MoMo----------

Neddy----------------------------------Delpie

--------------Pango Bieskiatsky

----------------------Trez
Pango is still a Primavara player
ßöмßäяdîëя;1550636 said:
Pango Bieskiatsky?
thanks. has he signed???
Damn Pango Bieskiatsky just signed a few days ago and he's already a legend:toast:
PROBABILI FORMAZIONI

JUVENTUS (4-4-2): Belardi; Salihamidzic, Legrottaglie, Stendardo, Molinaro; Palladino, Nocerino, C.Zanetti, Nedved; Del Piero, Iaquinta. In panchina: Vanstrattan, Birindelli, Ariaudo, Castiglia, Camoranesi, Tiago, Trezeguet. All. Ranieri.

INTER (4-4-2): Toldo; J.Zanetti, Cordoba, Materazzi, Chivu; Maniche, Pelè, Cambiasso, Jimenez; Ibrahimovic, Cruz. In panchina: Orlandoni, Rivas, Vieira, Stankovic, Figo, Solari, Crespo. All. Mancini.

calciomercato.it
:faq1: Everybody is talking about Pango and he isn't even called-up.Fire RUINieri,NOW! What a waste of talent...

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
Damn Pango Bieskiatsky just signed a few days ago and he's already a legend:toast:

:faq1: Everybody is talking about Pango and he isn't even called-up.Fire RUINieri,NOW! What a waste of talent...
We havent bought the guy? what are you talking about:burke:
Look at his avatar...

Pango = Momo
:rndh:
Secco-Gigli-Ranieri
-----Momo

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #138
    hey hey hey.... take that back, or 1year ban.

btw, is it me or the majority of inter fans are retards???

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    hey can momo play? and we should put biri right back sali right wing. or else with palladino we will have no help on the right

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)