Coppa Italia: Juventus - Inter [Jan 30, 2008] (5 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
thanks. has he signed???
Yea, two or three days ago...but Ranny won't play him.....Ranny is terrible!
Damn Pango Bieskiatsky just signed a few days ago and he's already a legend:toast:

:faq1: Everybody is talking about Pango and he isn't even called-up.Fire RUINieri,NOW! What a waste of talent...
:agree:

Never better word out of a keyboard....
Pango = Momo
:rndh:
Secco-Gigli-Ranieri
-----Momo
NO!

Pango is PANGO!

Pango Bieskiatsky, the best Romanian since Hago or Mutu.....

Shows what you know....

:rolleyes:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
:wth:

On a more serious note..i expect it to end 1-1 with Dp equalising it late for juve.
i see inter taking the lead pretty early. then after 1st half trez score the equaliser on the counter. then free kick by del piero around 85 min. JUVE-2-1-INTER:scarf:

Aug 17, 2007
this is a game for a little revenge (the big one will be when we win the serie a).

they took our players, they took our titles, and they built a little empire in milano.

they have the best squad in the peninsula, and that's why they'll probably win the championship. but tonight we have the opportunity to show them that maybe we will wait another year for the scudetto, but we won't waste the chance to fuck them, cause la vecchia signora still kicks ass.

if it's inter vs. juve, head to head, juve always win.

inter? who the fuck is inter?

i hope il principe will score and send gay zlatan&co home.

Forza Juve!!!:scarf: :rulz:

Aug 17, 2007
Juve: Belardi, Birindelli, Stendardo, Legrottaglie, Molinaro, Salihamidzic, Zanetti, Nocerino, Nedved, Del Piero, Iaquinta. All: Ranieri Inter: Toldo, maicon, Cordoba, Rivas, Zanetti, Maniche, Pelè, Solari, Jimenez, Cruz, Suazo. All: Mancini

Alice sport

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)