Coppa Italia: Juventus - Inter [Jan 30, 2008] (6 Viewers)

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #82
    Did the idiot really say this ?
    He's implying that the refs are against Inter this year :melayyanandmessi:
    Wait a minute....or is he implying that the refs are favoring us ?
    Yeah, he said that right after the Udinese game, he was asked about the Coppa one and he replied in that classy way of him of course.

I think he's impying both, that we're being favs and the refs are against Inter. Like Mark said he's only putting pressure on the refs right before the coppa game.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #83
    Here's another baby crying....

Moratti Blasts Referee

Massimo Moratti has blasted referee Roberto Rosetti who was the match official during the Nerazzurri’s game with Udinese

Aparecido Cesar was sent off for Inter and Zlatan Ibrahimovic had a goal disallowed during the game at the Stadio Friuli and this did not go down well with the Nerazzurri president.

Moratti believes the referee has been influenced by all the media and press attention which was directed towards Inter after they beat Parma in controversial fashion in week 19.

“All the trouble in these last few days has definitely played a part,” blasted Moratti.

“I think he (Rosetti) was a little influenced by last weeks antics, he didn’t seem certain, but he’s an excellent referee, he’s good but the game on Sunday was a difficult one.”

“All I was interested in was to see my team play well and they did,” concluded Inter’s number one fan.

Inter have been slated in the Italian media in the past few weeks. So much so, that the club issued a press silence after the Parma game. A few days ago Roberto Mancini blasted the Italian press and suggested that they were “Anti-Inter”.

Media reports had suggested that Rosetti will be in charge in the Coppa Italia quarter final second leg when Juventus host Inter on Wednesday evening. The game is set to be an explosive encounter.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    We have Stendardo and soon Sissoko, scudetto is coming baby!
    Imagine some guys join the forum or logon as guests, read all these sarcastic posts without being aware of the inside joke... and think that Juve fans are total morons or smth :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Belardi
    Grygera - Legrottaglie - Stendardo - Molinaro
    Salihamidzic - Nocerino - Zanetti - Nedved
    Trezeguet - Del Piero​

No need to be overly adventurous as they need to score and we don't necessarily have to. I'm not saying to sit back and let Inter come at us because that would be paramount to suicide but we need to limit the amount of space we give them.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
    Belardi
    Trezeguet - Del Piero​

No need to be overly adventurous as they need to score and we don't necessarily have to. I'm not saying to sit back and let Inter come at us because that would be paramount to suicide but we need to limit the amount of space we give them.

grygera is suspended if im not mistaken......

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Imagine some guys join the forum or logon as guests, read all these sarcastic posts without being aware of the inside joke... and think that Juve fans are total morons or smth :D
    This forum probably is the kraziest forum, well you know how hard it is to be a newbee in this forum, 95% of them don't survive for more than 3 days :D

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Belardi
    Trezeguet - Del Piero​

I agree with your thinking, but I do reckon we'll need to score at least once. Inter will surely manage to get at least one goal in, especially with Cruz upfront. I just hope Inter are the ones to play overly adventurous allowing us to hit them on the counter. Perhaps a Zanetti longball to find DP again?

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
    I see Tuttosport are saying Ranieri wants Camoranesi to play.. The only person who decides when Camo should play is Camo himself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)