[Coppa Italia] Juventus - Atalanta (55 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
FT Bologna 1-3 Inter
J. Binotto O. Martins (Hatrick)

FT Sampdoria 1-2 Torino
V. Kutuzov J.R. Franco (Double)

FT Ac Milan 2-0 Palermo
C. Brocchi
J.D. Tomasson (pen.)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
one of the greatest talent. And he have the greatest goal-celebration there is ;) He is a dream for every team out there..

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
FT Bologna 1-3 Inter
J. Binotto O. Martins (Hatrick)

FT Sampdoria 1-2 Torino
V. Kutuzov J.R. Franco (Double)

FT Ac Milan 2-0 Palermo
C. Brocchi
J.D. Tomasson (pen.)
When were those matches? Today already or what?

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I hope trez play at least one half cause we need him in calgliari game on sunday night (it is more important in my openion)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Capello unleashes Trez Thursday 13 January, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus need three goals tonight to stay in the Coppa Italia and David Trezeguet makes his comeback against Atalanta.

“What do I expect from my players? Simple, three goals,” said Fabio Capello in his press conference. The result is crucial following their shock 2-0 first leg defeat at the Stadio Azzurri d’Italia, but at the same time he must rotate the squad.

This gives David Trezeguet the perfect opportunity to stage his comeback almost four months after undergoing shoulder surgery.

David will play 60, 70 or 90 minutes, as it all depends on his match fitness and his feelings during the game. He is undoubtedly an important element for us, a player who provides us with a certain number of goals each season and key to our tactical style .”

However, the Frenchman got on Capello’s wrong side earlier this week when he told newspapers that Juve needed to start scoring more goals.

“Perhaps Trezeguet hasn’t read the Serie A table recently,” snapped the Coach. “We are top of the table with the third most prolific attack, our goals are spread out evenly throughout the squad and our goal difference is impressive.”

Trezeguet’s return also brings up other issues, such as the future of captain Alessandro Del Piero, who has already been substituted 17 times in 18 official appearances.

You journalists think that Del Piero will be on the bench from now on, but I make my choices based on what I see in training and during the games. Everyone will have a chance to break into the first team.”

With the arrival of Adrian Mutu at the club, this leaves Del Piero’s position in serious doubt, even if the Romanian won’t be available until his worldwide drugs ban expires on May 18.

source: channel4.com

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
i hope that Juve qualify for the next stage cause all big teams qualified & it wouldn't be good if Juve were knocked out !!

Juve_Ahly

Jan 13, 2005
what lineup do u guys think capello will start with?
i think zala and trezeguet upfront definitely!!!
cagliari (away) is a very tough match. they've only lost once on home ground. so capello won't make alex start, i think.
iuliano has left, legrottaglie is also leaving, so maybe ferrara tudor will start in central defense. appiah tacchinardi in central midfield, with kapo and oliveira on the wings
pessotto and birindelli as wing-backs. and of course chimenti in goal. if we get an early goal we can pass this tie! forza JUVEEEEEEE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)