[Coppa Italia] Juventus - Atalanta (2 Viewers)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
2 goals disatvantage? We'll never make it.....but who cares.....it's the fckin coppa

I'd want us to at least go beyond this round, traditionally, teams use their second dtring for the Coppa, and I'd want them to get more playing time.

++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++
Huuuuuuuuuuuuh

WHO CARES ??

may be not you

we all care .. cuz coppa italia = championship

championship = juventus
:)

Still a lame championship for a lot of reasons, one of which (and probably the most important) is that UEFA have inadvertently lowered the status of knock out Cup tourneys by making them serve as qualifiers for the far less lucrative UEFA Cup. (Used to be better when there was a Cup Winners Cup methinks, but even that lost its shine).
The Champions League is where the financial action's at, so that's where everyone's going, and you don't get there via the coppa.

So, sorry to say, but it is not a championship. It is a qualifying series.

P.S Probably only the English FA Cup can qualify as a Championship cos there's a lot of prestige attached to it by the Englanders of course.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juvefreak ] ++
I'm hoping for a great game for Trezeguet!!!
last night I saw him playing in my dream.and he was scoring loads of goals :D + hit the post many times..will make a great comeback I hope :angel:
BTW I rarely see dreams ;) when I woke up i was like what the fvck :D

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
The game is on Viasat Sport 1, thursday 21:00 in sweden :D
Can't wait to see the B-team. C'mon Trez!!

to be honest, I dont think we will make it...

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
i only care about Coppa cause if we win it , there will be a silver star on our shirt besides the 2 golden ones !!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
No, they haven't. As a matter of fact this game is the second leg of our tie with Atalanta. Are you in favour of the one-leg system that is used in the FA Cup?
Yes, I definitely am. It's much more exiting. We use roughly the same system in Holland as the English do in the FA cup. Quite often does it result into penalty kick series too - exciting as hell.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Even with a second string side we can beat them by two goals.Obviously the Coppa means alot more to them than us,but hopefully our reserves will be hungry enough to pull through for us and earn the coach's recognition.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I'm confident that our players will win this game. With Trezeguet present I think we can get more goals. I hope that this time Tudor gets the nod.

Geof

May 14, 2004
following players are selected for the match:

GK: Chimenti, Bonnefoi
Def: : Ferrara, Montero, Tudor, Pessotto, Birindelli, Zebina.
Mid: Tacchinardi, Camoranesi, Appiah, Blasi, Kapo, Olivera, Masiello.
FW: Del Piero, Trezeguet, Zalayeta

so Buffon, Thuram, Cannavaro, Emerson, Zambrotta, Ibrahimovi and Nedved are all rested.

And Legro is not selected ! this might show he's gonna leave in the next days...:devil:

My prediction:

------------------------Chimenti-----------------

---Birindelli-----Tudor-----Montero---Pessotto

--Kapo----Appiah------------Blasi------Olivera

---------Trez (60')------------DP-------------------

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Tudor is so good! he can defend and score goals on corners and freekicks. Appiah can attack if he gets the order to do so. Olivera and Kapo are good wingers and Trez OWNS. DP is okay too. so go out there and whipe the floor with ATALANTA!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)