[Coppa Italia] Juventus - Atalanta (5 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i think that it wont be easy, i hope don fabio starts with three main strikers or two striker with either kapo and olivera with neddy and camo. we need to attack as they will be defending heavly

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #65
    ++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
    I want us to progress....we must beat them by 2 goals
    No, we have to win by three goals. If we beat them 2-0 then the tie will go to extra time and if we beat them by two and they score (3-1, 4-2, 5-3, etc) we go out on away goals.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    I do.Let's say we don't win the big two this season(which is very possible),the Coppa would be much,much better than nothing.At least we'd have something to wear on our jerseys next season.It may not be the Serie A winner's shield,but it's something.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    i want the reserves to win something..we hardly use many reserve this season... this competiton might be the only reason of their profesional life this season.. and if they win it, they have something up those losers first teamer..;)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    look-the Scudetto is going to be extremely hard for us to win, and the CL must always be considered improbable, no matter what team you are. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't go far in the CL and come in second in the scudetto, while the Coppa is something that we can win if we really try. We would get that silver star, and in a season that the CL and probably the scudetto are beyond us, I think we should give a good effort in the Coppa, because it is a hell of a lot better than nothing!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Juventus-Atalanta (0-2)

Even though this competition is snobbed by the big teams, the Bianconeri will still want to advance to the next stage despite fielding a reserve team. Juventus go into this match with a 2-0 deficit and will therefore need to produce a great game if they want to overturn the result. Atalanta are currently bottom placed in Serie A, therefore they will want to do well in the Italian cup to make up for a lousy season. If the Old Lady scores a goal early in the first half then it will be easy to see a comeback by Juve to go through to the next round. This match will also mark the return of David Trezeguet in the first eleven and will be an interesting test for the French player as he prepares to find his best form ahead of the coming Serie A and Champions League matches.

Prediction: Juve to win 3-0 and advance to the next stage with a 3-2 aggregate

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #78
    No, they haven't. As a matter of fact this game is the second leg of our tie with Atalanta. Are you in favour of the one-leg system that is used in the FA Cup?

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
    i'm really surprised from those bats who always say on the begining of the season we will get the triplicity !!

(scuddeto-coppa itaila-CL)

Then change their Minds By saying we dont care about coppa italia it's just marginal ?

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    No, they haven't. As a matter of fact this game is the second leg of our tie with Atalanta. Are you in favour of the one-leg system that is used in the FA Cup?

maybe Erik means the dreaded two leg final. which is really stupid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)