[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 4-0 Milan [May 9th, 2018] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Buffon

• Cuadrado

• Benatia

• Donnarumma

• D. Costa

• Dybala

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Easily see us losing this.
Dont care much but I hope we dont..

- - - Updated - - -

I just want this season to end already, I've had enough.
Yap :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

lol

Szczesny
Cuads Benatia Chiellini AS
Khedira Pjanic Blaise
Costa Dybala Mandzu
Chiellini is injured as far as I know, Mandzukic is a doubt so I guess it will be
Polak;A.Sandro Barzagli Benatia Cuad;Khedira Pjanic Matuidi;D.Costa Higuain Dybala and it will end with a 3-2 win

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Buffon
Cuadrado benatia Rugani Sandro
Costa pjanic Khedira Bernardeschi
Dybala higuain

Or is Chiellini fit?
I like to see this lineup LOTS! Even if Chiell in there but CM8 instead of Sami. Speed with Costa, Berna, Cuads, and Sandro and see how much service Higgy and Dybala can get?
:flag1:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Chiellini is injured as far as I know, Mandzukic is a doubt so I guess it will be
Polak;A.Sandro Barzagli Benatia Cuad;Khedira Pjanic Matuidi;D.Costa Higuain Dybala and it will end with a 3-2 win
wasnt Chiellini on the bench vs Bologna? and whats with Mandzukic, the injury he got vs Vecino? should be available for Milan as well. if he doesent play, then Higuain can play (probably will, tho id rather Berna in case Mandzu doesent make it)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Woj
Cuadra Benatia Rugani AS
Berna Khedira Pjanic DC
Dybala Mario

Play the strongest, most in-form XI from the start for once (assuming Berna and MM have 90 mins in them)

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon
Cuadrado benatia Rugani Sandro
Costa pjanic Khedira Bernardeschi
Dybala higuain

Or is Chiellini fit?
Not bad either :tup:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
wasnt Chiellini on the bench vs Bologna? and whats with Mandzukic, the injury he got vs Vecino? should be available for Milan as well. if he doesent play, then Higuain can play (probably will, tho id rather Berna in case Mandzu doesent make it)
I just checked and you are right. Chiellini was indeed on the bench against Bologna - I thought his season is over..

enzo

May 14, 2012
I just checked and you are right. Chiellini was indeed on the bench against Bologna - I thought his season is over..
This doesn't mean he's fit to play. I remember the commentator saying that him being on the bench is a superstition thing.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Dont care much but I hope we dont..

- - - Updated - - -

Yap :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Nah chill, a trophy is a trophy. And to add to it, to deny a Milan club one always makes it better. And one last one for Buffon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)