[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 4-0 Milan [May 9th, 2018] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Buffon

• Cuadrado

• Benatia

• Donnarumma

• D. Costa

• Dybala

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:lol: :rofl: this would be a site to behold.
costa will eat that poor excuse of a defender.

The fact that he can pass doesnt mean he was a great defender. One of the clumsiest CB i have seen in juventus. Bazagli and Chiellini for sure bailed him.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
costa will eat that poor excuse of a defender.

The fact that he can pass doesnt mean he was a great defender. One of the clumsiest CB i have seen in juventus. Bazagli and Chiellini for sure bailed him.
Juve made him, now we take it back, though reading some of Milan fans complaints about him makes me think that it has already been taken back, our grace. For me he's history, he walked out of a noble house small.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Juve made him, now we take it back, though reading some of Milan fans complaints about him makes me think that it has already been taken back, our grace. For me he's history, he walked out of a noble house small.
Wjhat they say?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
That he's a waste of money and how his howlers cost them games... Apparently he hasn't looked the same since his arrival.
He was a waste of money indeed. You do not pay the sum they paid and the wages they gave to him.
Some people here are blinded by nostalgia, but Bonucci was never a top tier defender, unlike half europe thought. He simply was part of a good cohesive defensive unit, and he had some good passes in him, thats it. But anyone who saw Bonucci arrive at Juvemntus, can remember the nightmares we had with him...and people assume he got better with time.. but it wasnt the case... our defensive unit got better and he rode the train. Covered by prime barzagli and chiellini, anyone will look good.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Szczesny

Lichsteiner Barzagli Benatia A.Sandro

Khedira Pjanic

Cuadrado Dybala Mandzukic

Higuain​

Please

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)