[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 4-0 Milan [May 9th, 2018] (8 Viewers)

vote

• Buffon

• Cuadrado

• Benatia

• Donnarumma

• D. Costa

• Dybala

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Interesting i like this technically capable lineup but seems too light in midfield for allegri. Feel like hes missing a workhorse like matuidi or manbro in there

- - - Updated - - -

And Marchisio playing two games in only a couple days??

Thought he was very good against bologna

Is he back?? Has J medical fixed him? @Hustini

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Interesting i like this technically capable lineup but seems too light in midfield for allegri. Feel like hes missing a workhorse like matuidi or manbro in there

- - - Updated - - -

Marchisio to play rest of matches this season.

When we don't sign any top CMs this summer, Marotta to say healthy Marchisio is like a new signing. ::lol3::
@Bianconero81

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Well that is a formation we have never played and will probably never play.

I do love when these channels post such random formations. As if Khedira would suddenly play regista ahead of both Pjanic and Marchisio when all 3 are on the field?

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #107

- - - Updated - - -

Marchisio to play rest of matches this season.

When we don't sign any top CMs this summer, Marotta to say healthy Marchisio is like a new signing. ::lol3::
    @Bianconero81
    Our next captain :touched:

sonny

Apr 8, 2018
    Destroy these disgusting creatures.

I still remember the Morata goal in ET when they thought they played better but we eventually won, it was so sweet. Unforgettable.
    I traveled from Argentina to Rome for that match. My first match of Juve!!
    We suffered a lot in there. My heart was pumping so fast that night.
    Like that final and the last supercoppa against Milan I think it could arrive on extra time.

This year I was about to travel again but the flight was too expensive

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
    Apr 7, 2018
    Even though I still think that the cup isn't a big deal and I couldn't care less about us winning it, we can't have the same performance we had against them in 2016. We were so boring, they dominated the game we won. This year we must perform. Seriously, if we don't play good football with the players we have, we don't deserve to win this stupid trophy. We have Costa, Berna, Cuadra, Dybala and Higuain, Max should play all of them and go for the early and comfortable win.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    I traveled from Argentina to Rome for that match. My first match of Juve!!
    We suffered a lot in there. My heart was pumping so fast that night.
    Like that final and the last supercoppa against Milan I think it could arrive on extra time.

This year I was about to travel again but the flight was too expensive
    nice pic, you got pretty close :p what is Evra angry about? :D

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

Milan’s line-up. Jesus Christ. So much mediocrity. Would be a shame and a disgrace to lose against that shower of shite.
    poor Cuads, Costa has Asa and Matuidi supporting him, while Juan has to play RB, link up with I-touch-the-ball-every-5-minutes-Khedira and constantly provide width in attack on that right flank, it's really unfair :D

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
    Milan’s line-up. Jesus Christ. So much mediocrity. Would be a shame and a disgrace to lose against that shower of shite.
    3rd highest spender in the summer of 2017; fields half a world class player, soem good talents and whole lotta mediocrity in their only final this year. Great spending spree :baus:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)