[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 4-0 Milan [May 9th, 2018] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Buffon

• Cuadrado

• Benatia

• Donnarumma

• D. Costa

• Dybala

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Good team would have liked to.have seen Sandro in there also.. Far superior on paper.. would be embarrassing not to win
dunno, I expect guys like Cutrone, Suso and Milans entire midfield to have huge drive in this game, most are young up-and-comers and it's the biggest game they've played this far, while we are on our last legs ever since the Madrid game.

a lot will depend on whether Costa and Dybala can exploit their defensively weak fullbacks, which Buffon turns up and whether Max can squeeze another 90 minutes out of his team, but I don't think this'll be easy

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Milan’s line-up. Jesus Christ. So much mediocrity. Would be a shame and a disgrace to lose against that shower of shite.
Wanted to post the same. That team is soo mediocre, that I dont really see us losing.
But take a look at our panchina. And we are still way above their first team.

Its a final, they will be motivated but it will be real catastrophe if we lose this

enzo

May 14, 2012
dunno, I expect guys like Cutrone, Suso and Milans entire midfield to have huge drive in this game, most are young up-and-comers and it's the biggest game they've played this far, while we are on our last legs ever since the Madrid game.

a lot will depend on whether Costa and Dybala can exploit their defensively weak fullbacks, which Buffon turns up and whether Max can squeeze another 90 minutes out of his team, but I don't think this'll be easy
Wanted to post the same. That team is soo mediocre, that I dont really see us losing.
But take a look at our panchina. And we are still way above their first team.

Its a final, they will be motivated but it will be real catastrophe if we lose this
@pitbull, right. In the end it's all about motivation. Lack of proper motivation and will to win, is the only thing that can cost us this trophy. I imagine Milan is hyped up, while we might start into the game with another 'meh' attitude.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Typical. Got a call from my cousin who’s heading up to tonight’s Coppa Italia Final and has a spare going. Anyone here who is going and needs one give me a shout.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
That Milan team with massive motivation can definitely cause problems.
yup, but so did crotone and spal.

i guess it will depend on how much steam and grinta we have left. based on what we've seen from juve after the madrid game, i expect a very difficult match.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Marchisio to play rest of matches this season.

When we don't sign any top CMs this summer, Marotta to say healthy Marchisio is like a new signing. ::lol3::
@Bianconero81
:baus: :beppe: :tup:

We don't need reinforcements; it's already hard to find better players and better men :touched: :D

- - - Updated - - -

Yes? I know Benatia has been quite solid for us this season.

_GGB_

Jun 28, 2006
Common boys go hard.. the double this year will be a very good year..

- - - Updated - - -

No Coppa Italia on Bein or ESPN ffs???

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Happy Wednesday everyone! I expect the same pussy tactics from us in the 1st half, unless someone has learned the lesson. Which is why this game isn't going to be easy. True that Milan line-up looks horrible but motivation is a key, they can cause us a lot of trouble if we lack the desire to win this.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
[video=twitter;994251165624827905]https://twitter.com/romeoagresti/status/994251165624827905[/video]

:shocked2:

I like if true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)