[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 3-1 Napoli [28th February, 2017] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Cuadrado

• Mandzukic

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Just saying, their fans must feel like us, thinking haters gonna hate. TBH I agree they do get favourable decisions at times but I ain't no tinhead. Seeing is believing, I just think its a global problem, though in Italy it's bigger as they tend to whine and bitch more. Losing and unsuccessful teams continue finding excuses. As Mr paratici said, we had decisions go against us when we took on bayern but we're classy. So fuck it, you won't hear me complaining about any ref now, until the son of a bitches are arrested. It's just annoying when you hear it so much against your club and then you think we'll why should I stoop to the same level against another club.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Napoli and Roma does not win because they as clubs does not have the means, history or the mentality to do so.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the kind of football they play. Bayern & Barca who are arguebly two of the three most succesfull teams in Europe in the last 10 years both play posession based offensive football, they just have the players, organisation and mentality to pull it off.
Of course you defend them. :lol2:

They play unbalanced football. Sarri and Spalletti have both been shit defensively. Part of their mandate is to play so-called "attractive" football, but that just means playing high-scoring open football according to the average, ignorant fan. Napoli and Roma are almost always far too open at the back and leave themselves exposed.

The best Barca and Bayern teams were the years they got their shit together on the defensive side of the ball. They are always going to score a lot, but the years they win trebles are the years they get their defensive play right too.

Spalletti and Sarri suck balls at organizing their defensive lines.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
It's not just about defense, Barca and Bayern play efficiently although with their style whereas Napoli are only concerned about if it looks "beautiful".

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Of course you defend them. :lol2:

They play unbalanced football. Sarri and Spalletti have both been $#@! defensively. Part of their mandate is to play so-called "attractive" football, but that just means playing high-scoring open football according to the average, ignorant fan. Napoli and Roma are almost always far too open at the back and leave themselves exposed.

The best Barca and Bayern teams were the years they got their $#@! together on the defensive side of the ball. They are always going to score a lot, but the years they win trebles are the years they get their defensive play right too.

Spalletti and Sarri suck balls at organizing their defensive lines.
I am really beginning to questinning how much you know about football. Neither Roma or Napolis team are unbalanced. You are completly blind in trying to prove your point.
Roma has the second best defense in Seria A. How is that unbalanced.

Hypothetical question. Allegri becomes the manager of Napoli or Roma next year. We keep up the level we have now. Do you honestly think either of those teams have a chance to take the scudetti from us. Do you think either of those teams have a chance to have a better defensive record than ours?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Allegri gets them closer to us than Spaghetti or Sarri does. :lol2:

And yes, they both play unbalanced football, with poor defensive organization. Roma's 2nd best defense in Serie A has allowed 23 goals in 26 matches, on pace to allow 33 goals or thereabouts this season. Being second best isn't all that special when you're allowing mid-30s goals a season.

We allow 20-24 goals a season.

:lol: that you think they are balanced. The reason Dzeko, Salah, Mertens, Higgy, and others look so good in attack for teams like Roma and Napoli is 100% due to the fact they play unbalanced football and focus too much on attacking. Guys like Salah and SES, Mertens and Insigne, Dzeko and Higuain (when he was at Napoli) are still hardly required to track back and help out defensively.

Second level teams do not succeed by playing that sort of football. Especially not in Italy. And we'll continue to win by 10+ points a year until they get coaches like Simeone, Conte, etc who understand the benefit of defensive solidity and organization when you don't have the absolute best players.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Allegri gets them closer to us than Spaghetti or Sarri does. :lol2:

And yes, they both play unbalanced football, with poor defensive organization. Roma's 2nd best defense in Serie A has allowed 23 goals in 26 matches, on pace to allow 33 goals or thereabouts this season. Being second best isn't all that special when you're allowing mid-30s goals a season.

We allow 20-24 goals a season.

:lol: that you think they are balanced. The reason Dzeko, Salah, Mertens, Higgy, and others look so good in attack for teams like Roma and Napoli is 100% due to the fact they play unbalanced football and focus too much on attacking. Guys like Salah and SES, Mertens and Insigne, Dzeko and Higuain (when he was at Napoli) are still hardly required to track back and help out defensively.

Second level teams do not succeed by playing that sort of football. Especially not in Italy. And we'll continue to win by 10+ points a year until they get coaches like Simeone, Conte, etc who understand the benefit of defensive solidity and organization when you don't have the absolute best players.
:lol: I get it know. Second best is nothing to be proud of. I guess the other 18 teams are even more unbalanced and there coaches does not know how to set up a defensive line either. Fucking careless Italian coaches with their gong ho football.

Playing a more offensive brand of football does not necesarilly mean your are unbalanced. Learn to know the difference.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:lol: I get it know. Second best is nothing to be proud of. I guess the other 18 teams are even more unbalanced and there coaches does not know how to set up a defensive line either. Fucking careless Italian coaches with their gong ho football.

Playing a more offensive brand of football does not necesarilly mean your are unbalanced. Learn to know the difference.
And having the second best defensive record in the league does not necessarily mean balanced or good. Learn to know the difference.

:lol2: at thinking 23 goals allowed in 26 games is indicative of good defensive organization. Add in Europa League and CI and Roma has allowed 34 goals in 37 matches. Great defense. Not imbalanced at all. And Napoli even better. :baus:

Jun 6, 2015
Napoli have looked very unbalanced whenever I've seen them play against some of the better sides. Fiorentina game a while back the prime example.

Roma however have looked somewhat solid most times I've seen them unlike today against Lazio. Even they have the tendency to switch of at times defensively.

Not sure why we can't call them out on this. When the same kind of defensive lapses happened to us earlier in the season on a couple of occasions, people on here were calling for Allegri's head, completely ridiculed our team and were in total panic.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
And having the second best defensive record in the league does not necessarily mean balanced or good. Learn to know the difference.

:lol2: at thinking 23 goals allowed in 26 games is indicative of good defensive organization. Add in Europa League and CI and Roma has allowed 34 goals in 37 matches. Great defense. Not imbalanced at all. And Napoli even better. :baus:
This is quit clearly the dumbest post i read from you ever. You do know that unbalanced means that you dont have the right balance between defense and attack. As we are only the third highest scoring team in the league I guess we are unbalanced to. We put to much emphasis on defense.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Napoli is terribly unbalanced. That's the reason they concede so much and give up a ridiculous number of chances per game under Sarri.

Roma is better this year under Spalletti who seems to have found better balance by playing 3 at the back with Rudiger-Fazio-Manolas, but he clearly doesn't require his attacking players to track back much which leaves Roma often leaving a lot of space in behind for better teams to attack.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This is quit clearly the dumbest post i read from you ever. You do know that unbalanced means that you dont have the right balance between defense and attack. As we are only the third highest scoring team in the league I guess we are unbalanced to. We put to much emphasis on defense.
Great post. Pretty clear that our bigger goal differential both this season and last shows we have found a better balance. But please continue making a fool of yourself. Juve +38 Roma +34 Napoli +31

:baus:

Jun 6, 2015
We have scored two goals less than Roma and five less than the mighty attacking power of Napoli. Not sure what you're on about.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think he's talking about the style of football, as stats can be misleading. Regardless, I'd rather score less and possess defensive structure, if it guarantees wins and titles. Let Napoli and Roma win playing "attacking football" while ending the season trophy less and whining and complaining about referees.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)