[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 3-1 Napoli [28th February, 2017] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Cuadrado

• Mandzukic

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
for those who don't understand Italian. This journalist daily shits on Juve and find any thing that can have people hate on Juve. Some guy asked him a few times what he thinks of Callejon's goal...He replied...I'm sorry: an offside of 5cm is not an offside in any country of this world. Good night. *ends tweet with sparkle emoji*

:sergio:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
"I'm sorry: an offside of 5cm is not an offside in any country of this world. Good night."

:lol:

I hope Higgy scores from a 5cm offside position so you can retweet this cringy post.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
"I'm sorry: an offside of 5cm is not an offside in any country of this world. Good night."

:lol:

I hope Higgy scores from a 5cm offside position so you can retweet this cringy post.
The same people were crying for weeks when Llorente scored one like that.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I can't believe how self destructive Napoli and Roma are. In a way we're lucky, because they have grown a lot over the last few years, but they simply refuse to take that last jump of professionalism. They'd rather blame us than look at their own shortcomings. Fucking retards.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I have been hating this zalayeta since this incident. But having looked at it again, I realised that there may be a reason for the penalty to be given. Assuming Zalayeta did not dive and ran into Buffon, he would have still tripped over Buffon's body and fell. As such, I accept that the second penalty is fair enough. First one is just a blatant dive, and that penalty is hence unfair.

See, this is what we Juve fans are about. We are class. I am able to look at this objectively. Unlike Napoli fans, we do not have professional victim mindset. I would not be surprised if Napoli can also complain about because Juventus is such a huge champion, other teams are already dealt a psychological blow. Hence, Juventus should start all season with a 10 points deficit. Seriously, the reason why some teams like Napoli will always be losers is because of such mentality.

- - - Updated - - -

Naingollan will score the goal that levels the tie against Lazio in the 89th minute of their Coppa clash. He'll then proceed to take off his shirt in jubilation and celebration, only to realize that he earned a yellow card earlier for a reckless tackle. Too late! Ref brandishes the 2nd yellow, in turn reaching for the red card, and Naingollan is suspended for the final. Boom! He watches on haplessly as Juventus methodically, systematically, and surgically dismantle his Roma team, for a comprehensive 2-0 victory. $#@! you Naingollan.
1561111.jpg

This answers a lot of our question about dear Mr. Nainggolan.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
for those who don't understand Italian. This journalist daily shits on Juve and find any thing that can have people hate on Juve. Some guy asked him a few times what he thinks of Callejon's goal...He replied...I'm sorry: an offside of 5cm is not an offside in any country of this world. Good night. *ends tweet with sparkle emoji*

:sergio:
"An offside of 5 cm is not an offside in any country".:sergio:

Either is an offside or isn't .If you say buy yourself that offside of 5 cm is not an offside you confess that it's an offside you deluded idiot.
Small turd like you or a big turd like Naples Mayor doesn't make a difference.A turd is a turd.Smells badly.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
"An offside of 5 cm is not an offside in any country".:sergio:

Either is an offside or isn't .If you say buy yourself that offside of 5 cm is not an offside you confess that it's an offside you deluded idiot.
Small turd like you or a big turd like Naples Mayor doesn't make a difference.A turd is a turd.Smells badly.
the referee is not a machine and sometimes he will have doubts. in case of offsides he should favor the attacker if not sure, at least that is what I was taught when I was a footie referee for few months. the moron is right, usually referees don't call that an offside. a computer program might.

nevertheless, Napoli is laughable, tons of clearly wrong calls happen every season and they choose a few accidents where everyone is splitting hairs whether it was a penalty or not? neither of those incidents is a clear cut case.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
the referee is not a machine and sometimes he will have doubts. in case of offsides he should favor the attacker if not sure, at least that is what I was taught when I was a footie referee for few months. the moron is right, usually referees don't call that an offside. a computer program might.

nevertheless, Napoli is laughable, tons of clearly wrong calls happen every season and they choose a few accidents where everyone is splitting hairs whether it was a penalty or not? neither of those incidents is a clear cut case.
you are right but the problem stand that when it happens for juve is a scandal and a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE error while for everyone else it's acceptable.
That's the mad thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)