[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 3-1 Napoli [28th February, 2017] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Cuadrado

• Mandzukic

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
the referee is not a machine and sometimes he will have doubts. in case of offsides he should favor the attacker if not sure, at least that is what I was taught when I was a footie referee for few months. the moron is right, usually referees don't call that an offside. a computer program might.

nevertheless, Napoli is laughable, tons of clearly wrong calls happen every season and they choose a few accidents where everyone is splitting hairs whether it was a penalty or not? neither of those incidents is a clear cut case.
How the fuck did that prick measured that the offside was 5 cm?By laser from his TV?Visible offside is an offside. Higuain was at least twice in that game in similar positions and those were called offside.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
How the fuck did that prick measured that the offside was 5 cm?By laser from his TV?Visible offside is an offside. Higuain was at least twice in that game in similar positions and those were called offside.
offside replays we didn't see. Damn pro-Juve RAI. ::lol3::

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I dont disagree, that guy indeed is a prick. But that is not a visible offside in real time, its normal that the ref will get it wrong every other time

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I dont disagree, that guy indeed is a prick. But that is not a visible offside in real time, its normal that the ref will get it wrong every other time

Except when in Calejon's situation was Higuain on the other side when the referee "ultra clearly" sees "visible' offside and in real time.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
[/B]

Except when in Calejon's situation was Higuain on the other side when the referee "ultra clearly" sees "visible' offside and in real time.
What are you trying to say? That both linesman are pro-Napoli? Then you're just as dumb as those Inter and Napoli crybabies

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
What are you trying to say? That both linesman are pro-Napoli? Then you're just as dumb as those Inter and Napoli crybabies
No ,I am trying to say that it was a good decision for you to stop being a referee cause obviously you don't know a shit about the game.All I am saying is that you don't have a point here by claiming about "visible offside" and "real" time bullshit.If something is not visible for Calejon how that same thing could be visible for Higuain?Or more simple for you for the 100-th time.If you don't see the small offside position YOU DON'T SEE THAT ON BOTH SIDES. There is no explanation that Calejon's offside can't be seen in "real" time but at the same game the same small offside (if offside at all) are clearly seen in "real" time for Higuain?I recorded the game so I am talking about the same referees and the same situations.That said have nothing in common with bitching like Napoli and Inter fans does.I never quote that untill youI start pointing a nonsense explanations about non visible position but only about Calejon's position omitting to mention Higuains position(if you saw them at all).That's it .Not a big deal.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
No ,I am trying to say that it was a good decision for you to stop being a referee cause obviously you don't know a shit about the game.All I am saying is that you don't have a point here by claiming about "visible offside" and "real" time bullshit.If something is not visible for Calejon how that same thing could be visible for Higuain?Or more simple for you for the 100-th time.If you don't see the small offside position YOU DON'T SEE THAT ON BOTH SIDES. There is no explanation that Calejon's offside can't be seen in "real" time but at the same game the same small offside (if offside at all) are clearly seen in "real" time for Higuain?I recorded the game so I am talking about the same referees and the same situations.That said have nothing in common with bitching like Napoli and Inter fans does.I never quote that untill youI start pointing a nonsense explanations about non visible position but only about Calejon's position omitting to mention Higuains position(if you saw them at all).That's it .Not a big deal.
Ffs, it is a tight decision and it can go either way, offsides like the one on Callejon and Higuain are not clearly visible and can be judged wrongly because referee is a human being not a robot.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Ffs, it is a tight decision and it can go either way, offsides like the one on Callejon and Higuain are not clearly visible and can be judged wrongly because referee is a human being not a robot.

For the first time you point out Higuain "offside ".Yes referees are humans not robots or computers but more important ,they must be humans for both sides.That' was my point.Enjoy Roma's defeat.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
[/B]

For the first time you point out Higuain "offside ".Yes referees are humans not robots or computers but more important ,they must be humans for both sides.That' was my point.Enjoy Roma's defeat.
are you trying to imply that they are not? as in they favor one team over the other?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
are you trying to imply that they are not? as in they favor one team over the other?
Well,before Napoli game we had only two penalties for the whole season .Other teams had 11 or something .I never protested for that.Calejon was in offside .Human beings aka referees,because they are not robots didn't whistle that.On the other side Higuain was at least twice in that small position offsides and that same human beings called offside.And on the top that "journalist" are constantly bitching that referees are always whistling in our favour.That said I am not bitching about refferees decisions at all.All I am saying that they should try as much as they could to whistle the same on both sides.We ,and personally me never bitch about Calejon's goal.That "journalist" does and make drama out of that.We are by far the best team in the league and don't need referees to help us but am tired of constant "protesting" from everyone who isn't a Juve supporter.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Well,before Napoli game we had only two penalties for the whole season .Other teams had 11 or something .I never protested for that.Calejon was in offside .Human beings aka referees,because they are not robots didn't whistle that.On the other side Higuain was at least twice in that small position offsides and that same human beings called offside.And on the top that "journalist" are constantly bitching that referees are always whistling in our favour.That said I am not bitching about refferees decisions at all.All I am saying that they should try as much as they could to whistle the same on both sides.We ,and personally me never bitch about Calejon's goal.That "journalist" does and make drama out of that.We are by far the best team in the league and don't need referees to help us but am tired of constant "protesting" from everyone who isn't a Juve supporter.
I bet they're doing their best

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)