[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 3-1 Napoli [28th February, 2017] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Cuadrado

• Mandzukic

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I hate Raiola but I had a lot of respect for the way that him and Ibrahimovic handled the swedish coach who accused Zlatan of doping.

We should take the same approach here. Sue the fucker for everything he got.
He is a doctor not a coach.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
i guess this is what make differentiate Juve from the other clubs. This is what make Juve great. Everything that Napoli is, we aren't.

We are the Conor Mcgregor of football. We make the best out of whatever situation that is thrown at us 'serie B etc.' Even when refereeing decision gone other way, we look forward and focus on how to step up (financial planning etc.) That is why we are brace enough to make changes for success ( logo etc)

Clubs like Napoli are just like the Professional/Social justice warriors on internet these days. Bunch of progressional victims that constantly seek out 'unfairness' and whine about it, constantly caught up with complaining about things not going their way. But never wanting to step out of comfort zone to improve.

In order for Napoli to find comfort in their own 'safe space' I suggest they join an organization that encourages victim mindset. And that is the Feminazi

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
@Seven cant Juve file a lawsuite for damaging their image or false accusations or something ?
You don't need to be a lawyer to answer this. They can and they should.
Apparently you do, because they can't and they shouldn't.

Nothing in there is specific enough to be able to prove slander. It's unfortunate but filing a lawsuit would only inflate the situation.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
i guess this is what make differentiate Juve from the other clubs. This is what make Juve great. Everything that Napoli is, we aren't.

We are the Conor Mcgregor of football. We make the best out of whatever situation that is thrown at us 'serie B etc.' Even when refereeing decision gone other way, we look forward and focus on how to step up (financial planning etc.) That is why we are brace enough to make changes for success ( logo etc)

Clubs like Napoli are just like the Professional/Social justice warriors on internet these days. Bunch of progressional victims that constantly seek out 'unfairness' and whine about it, constantly caught up with complaining about things not going their way. But never wanting to step out of comfort zone to improve.

In order for Napoli to find comfort in their own 'safe space' I suggest they join an organization that encourages victim mindset. And that is the Feminazi
Conor McGregor? Really?

Does that also mean we are attention seeking, more interested in building a brand than winning, ducking opponents. Khabib and Tony would both kill him.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Moggi: 'Juventus alibi of losers'
By Football Italia staff

Luciano Moggi claims Napoli “use Juventus as the alibis of losers, just as they were in 2006” with Calciopoli.

Last night’s Coppa Italia semi-final, which saw Juve beat Napoli 3-1 with the aid of two contentious penalties, sparked a firestorm of controversy.

As well as some remarkable comments, including the director of news organisation TGCom suggesting the Bianconeri had “absolute power” and influence, former Bianconeri director general Moggi had his say.

“I was at the game and I saw no reason for all this rebellion,” disgraced ex-director Moggi told Tuttomercatoweb.

“It looks to me as if Juve are once again used as the alibi of losers, just as they were in 2006. We’ve gone back to the atmosphere of 2006: in Italy being superior to the rest simply isn’t allowed.

“I make an example: Milan. They go to Reggio-Emilia against Sassuolo, the Neroverdi are not given a clear penalty and it’s all as if nothing had happened… is that normal?

“Juventus did not play well in the first half, but Napoli were insignificant. Their passing, their possession play, it all just serves to let the opposition rest. Those who understand nothing about football might even think they play well, but Napoli aren’t a team in any condition to win anything.

“Juve did not play well last night. Then Juan Cuadrado came off the bench and changed the game.”
Moggi bitch-slapping fools.

The man speaks the truth. People go on about how teams like Roma and Napoli "attractive" football. Nope, they play incompetent non-winning football, that looks like shit when tactics are taken into account.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006

The man speaks the truth. People go on about how teams like Roma and Napoli "attractive" football. Nope, they play incompetent non-winning football, that looks like $#@! when tactics are taken into account.
Napoli and Roma does not win because they as clubs does not have the means, history or the mentality to do so.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the kind of football they play. Bayern & Barca who are arguebly two of the three most succesfull teams in Europe in the last 10 years both play posession based offensive football, they just have the players, organisation and mentality to pull it off.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

The man speaks the truth. People go on about how teams like Roma and Napoli "attractive" football. Nope, they play incompetent non-winning football, that looks like $#@! when tactics are taken into account.
Moggi :delpiero: I don't want marotta to suffer the same fate as moggi. It won't be to the same extent but these fuckers truly can't stop accusing and plotting.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Napoli and Roma does not win because they as clubs does not have the means, history or the mentality to do so.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the kind of football they play. Bayern & Barca who are arguebly two of the three most succesfull teams in Europe in the last 10 years both play posession based offensive football, they just have the players, organisation and mentality to pull it off.
Barca get similar accusations :snoop:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Apparently you do, because they can't and they shouldn't.

Nothing in there is specific enough to be able to prove slander. It's unfortunate but filing a lawsuit would only inflate the situation.
Is this the difference between pro deo and actual lawyer ? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Barca get similar accusations :snoop:

They do get very light calls from most refs on fauls of their epilleptic forwards

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)