[Coppa Italia] Juventus 2-4 VAReli [May 11th, 2022] (4 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

andrej

Mar 31, 2014
Shit like this makes you (at least me) a bigger fan, it was quite easy being a Juve fan for the last 10 years, but this year that the team is struggling I’ve watched a loads of matches compared to the last years, and I’m even more interested in the news about Juve. Shame for the loss, but let’s get our heads up and go to the new season with great hunger and determinaton. FORZAAAAA

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
There is the disappointment from the team and the ref but a day after this game, I can say I expect us to win despite of referees and not use them as excuses.
Should there have been a penalty? probably not but it doesnt change the fact we need to seriously improve.

I expect some changes in the summer but I also hope we go for a new coach as Allegri didnt convince me this year.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Bonucci subbed in and gave away the penalty.
Locatelli subbed in with zero fitness, did nothing.
Arthur subbed in did nothing.
Kean subbed in and did nothing.
Pellegrini subbed in and did well.
Morata subbed in and did well but then disappeared because the other subs ruined it.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Bonucci subbed in and gave away the penalty.
Locatelli subbed in with zero fitness, did nothing.
Arthur subbed in did nothing.
Kean subbed in and did nothing.
Pellegrini subbed in and did well.
Morata subbed in and did well but then disappeared because the other subs ruined it.
Ruined that 3-on-3 by being a retard which resulted in Inter counter and PK. Get rid of him.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Ruined that 3-on-3 by being a retard which resulted in Inter counter and PK. Get rid of him.
I second that, his primary function is to score goals and he doesn't. Its not good enough to excuse his mood for his performances or his team mates, he needs to register shots on target and he barely does that.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I second that, his primary function is to score goals and he doesn't. Its not good enough to excuse his mood for his performances or his team mates, he needs to register shots on target and he barely does that.
yep. "Caring" is not enough. Put me on the pitch and I will care the shit out of Juve, doesn't mean I should be getting paid millions.

Oct 23, 2011
I’m starting to think this change won’t happen anytime soon and we really turned into what Inter and Milan were in the years we had a monopoly.

We’re lucky though Serie A teams are of such average quality that it’s not out of the realm of possibility to kick back.
The gap between us and Inter/Milan is not big, we should have been in the title conversation wasn't it for our disgraceful start to the season and that game against Inter, and that is without Chiesa and a striker for ~24 games.

I expect a big summer for us. Chiesa will be back at some point in 2022, Vlahovic will have a full pre-season with us, and we will finally address a couple of major weaknesses in our squad. A lost final doesn't change how I viewed this season and view our outlook for next - we will be back.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
The gap between us and Inter/Milan is not big, we should have been in the title conversation wasn't it for our disgraceful start to the season and that game against Inter, and that is without Chiesa and a striker for ~24 games.

I expect a big summer for us. Chiesa will be back at some point in 2022, Vlahovic will have a full pre-season with us, and we will finally address a couple of major weaknesses in our squad. A lost final doesn't change how I viewed this season and view our outlook for next - we will be back.
We will bounce back because there aren’t great teams in Serie A, it’s why the gap will be closed if we’re just a little more organized.

Idk how to feel about Chiesa. I don’t want to be a pessimist but he wouldn’t be the first player who never fully recovered from a serious knee injury. Especially when his main attributes are his speed and agility. Let’s hope it won’t be the case.

Angelus87

Jan 10, 2022
The first penalty was laughable, the second one even more so. Imagine the outrage if we had been given either one of those.
Second penalty was ok. MDL put leg there. Main problem was 1st there was nothing sort of tackle on Lautaro. And if 1st s not given we would end game in FT. There would be no ET and 2nd would not happen. that s main problem from my pov

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Marelli:"These are the types of penalties you simply should be not be awarding on the pitch,” he said on the Vaccaronni Twitch channel. “If the Lautaro one is a penalty then we are talking about PlayStation.”
Marelli also suggested Inter were lucky to finish the match with 11 players.
“[Marcelo] Brozovic was booked and after the whistle kicks the ball away,” he added. “At that point it should have been an automatic second yellow card.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)