[Coppa Italia] Juventus 2-4 VAReli [May 11th, 2022] (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Next season is a massive one, it will decide whether we remain in mediocrity or not.
I’m starting to think this change won’t happen anytime soon and we really turned into what Inter and Milan were in the years we had a monopoly.

We’re lucky though Serie A teams are of such average quality that it’s not out of the realm of possibility to kick back.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Are Juve ultras still boycotting? havent seen tifos in a looooooong time now.
I don't really understand why but Juve ultras have always been light years away from other big Serie A clubs at making good tifos.
We aren't missing much imo, most tifos that were made in the past were organised by the club itself anyways. Now that Covid is over they will probably come back again.

We had this btw :D I don't think Juventus ever had a tifo of the same level like Inter's tonight. And for them it's just usual stuff.
FB_IMG_1652313394423.jpg

Last edited:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
If those calls were the other easy around we'd end up in serie B again for being cheating cunts.

Nonetheless we have been shit all season so not surprised with this.

We are juat shit and need massive changes.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I’m starting to think this change won’t happen anytime soon and we really turned into what Inter and Milan were in the years we had a monopoly.

We’re lucky though Serie A teams are of such average quality that it’s not out of the realm of possibility to kick back.
I have the same feelings too. I think we have at least 4-5 pretty mediocre seasons ahead of us.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Still can't believe they gave the penalty. Some people are saying penalty was from the DeLigt contact, which was minimal but there, but it had no effect. Lautaro was completely in balance and made a clean swing at the ball to try and score when he hit Bonucci and fell/dived. Neither of the contacts were even soft penalty calls imo.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I have the same feelings too. I think we have at least 4-5 pretty mediocre seasons ahead of us.
Nah. Even by being trash we manage to get the CL football and stay not that far from the clubs above.

We just need to make the right moves in the summer mercato. Sign a WC midfielder, say goodbye to players like Alex Sandro, Berna, Arthur etc. Bring fresh quality blood and we're good to go. Chiesa will be back too.

Arrivabene did a good job in winter, doesn't look like he's fuckin around, so I'm confident we can get back on our feet pretty quick. After all we are also much more financially capable than other clubs in the league.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Fuck Valeri and the plastic fans on this forum.
At least the complete twats who would have been supporting the decision to relegate the club and strip us of two titles for Calciopoli (because Juve obviously did something wrong and don’t sound like Inter/Napoli/Milan fans) are making themselves obvious here lol.

Some of them in particular justify this ref, but complain about the decisions that Madrid got against City. :lol2:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Nah. Even by being trash we manage to get the CL football and stay not that far from the clubs above.

We just need to make the right moves in the summer mercato. Sign a WC midfielder, say goodbye to players like Alex Sandro, Berna, Arthur etc. Bring fresh quality blood and we're good to go. Chiesa will be back too.

Arrivabene did a good job in winter, doesn't look like he's fuckin around, so I'm confident we can get back on our feet pretty quick. After all we are also much more financially capable than other clubs in the league.
I dunno, that’s what the Milan’s and Inters said back when they were dogshit but they still failed to make the top 4 for many years as well.

If we don’t do a serious squad overhaul over the next two transfer windows, we will head down the same path as the Milan clubs did from the early 10s til now. The club has been badly mismanaged for a few years now and the results are getting worse every season since 2018.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I dunno, that’s what the Milan’s and Inters said back when they were dogshit but they still failed to make the top 4 for many years as well.

If we don’t do a serious squad overhaul over the next two transfer windows, we will head down the same path as the Milan clubs did from the early 10s til now. The club has been badly mismanaged for a few years now and the results are getting worse every season since 2018.
Milan and inter revival also happpened due to marotta and maldini good signings on the transfer market.I think Agnelli has lost plot and there seems to be no direction as to where we are headed to as a club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)