[Coppa Italia] Juventus 2-4 VAReli [May 11th, 2022] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 6, 2015
Paid a hefty price for small mistakes (some of them not of our own doing). These games are decided by small margins and when certain situations go against you winning becomes quite a bit more difficult. On the positive note the improved character of this team was on show again for most of the game and hopefully we can build on that next season.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Sometimes we forget we won't the favourites in this. We're taking on a team who are simply better than us. Until we accept being shit, we will never move forward

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
@Alen - by the time De Ligt kicks out (and doesn't make contact) Lautaro is already on the way to hitting the ground.

Look at that pendejo seeking out the ref. Fucking conned.
Wait! What? Is that the penalty for the equalising goal?
De Ligt makes slight contact and then Lautaro hesitates and dives. No way this is a penalty, not in a million years. But not only this Di Marco had about 5 fouls, Brozovic not being sent off was laughable as well. The vlahovic incidents were more penalties than this one. Incidents as I'm including the one in extra time.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Ref completely conditioned the game.

Even in the 5 mins or so build up to their first penalty where they were building momentum there were multiple fouls committed by Inter players that weren't given. If one of them gets given it completely breaks the flow. Then you have Skriniar, Di Marco and Brozovic allowed to fouls as many times as they like without being punished, again these change the games.

The first penalty in particular is ridiculous. Classic move by a well known diver, slow down and leave your leg hanging so that someone touches it and fall over. His leg hooks around Bonucci ffs and looks straight at the ref as he falls. A complete con because he knew he took abad touch, was at a bad angle and had 2 defenders near him.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
@Alen - by the time De Ligt kicks out (and doesn't make contact) Lautaro is already on the way to hitting the ground.

Look at that pendejo seeking out the ref. Fucking conned.
No, it's not that moment. I think De Ligt kicked him before there was any contact between Lautaro and Bonucci. But I believe the penalty was given for a Bonucci foul, so it's an obvious mistake, hence VAR should have gotten involved.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
No, it's not that moment. I think De Ligt kicked him before there was any contact between Lautaro and Bonucci. But I believe the penalty was given for a Bonucci foul, so it's an obvious mistake, hence VAR should have gotten involved.
But on the same play? I'd like to see any video. Surely Lautaro would already have been down if there was contact, he is clearly gravitationally challenged.

One thing you can say about Inter is the same as you can say about older Juve - they have the sneakiness and experience to do these things, we have too few of these players at the moment, and they decide big games by conning officials or little incidents all over the field.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
The decisions that Inter have consistently been awarded this season are unbelievable.

I genuinely don't care that much about the Coppa (obviously want to win every game especially v Inter) but Milan fans must be fuming and worried for the weeks ahead.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The decisions that Inter have consistently been awarded this season are unbelievable.

I genuinely don't care that much about the Coppa (obviously want to win every game especially v Inter) but Milan fans must be fuming and worried for the weeks ahead.
It is just not the penalties even the red cards are not handed to inter players for bookable offences.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
But on the same play? I'd like to see any video. Surely Lautaro would already have been down if there was contact, he is clearly gravitationally challenged.
On the same play, yes.
I can't find the video yet, but it looks like the penalty was given for De Ligt's foul (the text below the video)
https://www.sportface.it/calcio/cop...utaro-decisione-giusta-gol-calhanoglu/1762541

They were showing the replay from a different angle, to check if there was a handball by Lautaro, and it was pretty obvious that De Ligt kicked him, though I'm not sure about the intensity of that kick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)