[Coppa Italia] Juventus 2-4 VAReli [May 11th, 2022] (4 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Just woke up, how d we do
Went 1 down

Then we took over and went 1 up

Inter then started to take over a bit as we were pushed deeper but also somewhat comfortable, inter gifted a horse shit penalty to make it 2-2 then got a penalty and a goal in the first half of extra time to make it 4-2
Oh and Brozovic should've been sent off, he fouled ref blew the whistle and was running over to give him a yellow Brozo kicked the ball away and didn't get a second.

Max was furious at the Inter bench in the last part of extra time, I think Lautaro in particular (who dived for the first pen) and got sent off as well.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
So when assessing the Vlahovic one in extra time this came to mind. Guess what the result was here for Edin and Inter during our supercoppa game.

Mar 9, 2006
So when assessing the Vlahovic one in extra time this came to mind. Guess what the result was here for Edin and Inter during our supercoppa game.

you should be more concerned about this.
FSgo-GTXsAIKXMb?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

I don't care about bullshit calls, it's happens here and there, play dominant game and referee will be on your side, the more you create the more odds of getting penalties,

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
This team:

• finished 4th last season.
  • Didnt win in any of the big games this season.
  • Got disgracefully smashed a few times.
  • Can barely hold a clean sheet against B teams.
  • Never challenged for anything other than 4th spot in a substantially weakened Serie A.
  • Got beat twice by this Inter in the league even when they were totally out of form.

This team is shit and the coach is doing a shit job. All our results and the data points reflect it. We never analyzed the various degrees of softness of penalties when we dominated for a decade. You know who did? Inter & Napoli fans.

Mar 12, 2019
Fuck this game Fuck Merda and Fuck arthur..
Fuck this team, I will never forgett how we suffered this season because of shitty players fucked up referees, and a crazy coach!!
Mediocre team with shitless players.. This is worse than Zacheroni Era!
I’m gonna take some time off Juve and Tuz in general.. See you on the first game in the new season after summer. Also Fuck Agnelli

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)