[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 2 - 2 Milan (20-March-2012) SF [4 -3 agg] (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Storari

• Chiellini

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Del Piero

Results are only viewable after voting.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
hey there,
i read forum quite often, but i'm posting for the 1st time now:p

i know Vucinic is mom because of the screamer he scored, and also DP was good, but i want to mention VIDAL !
wow what a beast, what a machine! :eek: he was running all this 120minutes and intercepted like million balls, just imagine if we had 2 Vidals, they would cover all pitch :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So basically they're saying that we played 2 games and the first 90 counts as one game and the last 30 as another? Really now.
Exactly.

Those 30 minutes were part of this match. If Milan won 6:1 after extra time, would they have counted this match as a 2:1 win because that's how much they were leading after 90 minutes?

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
hey there,
i read forum quite often, but i'm posting for the 1st time now:p

i know Vucinic is mom because of the screamer he scored, and also DP was good, but i want to mention VIDAL !
wow what a beast, what a machine! :eek: he was running all this 120minutes and intercepted like million balls, just imagine if we had 2 Vidals, they would cover all pitch :D
I like this guy already.

---------- Post added 21.03.2012 at 14:05 ----------

What an idiot.

There you go. http://www.legaseriea.it/it/tim-cup/calendario-e-risultati

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Exactly. Result, FINAL RESULT! I don't know a more clearer evidence than that. It's a single match and there could only be one result; you can't split one result for the 90 minutes and one for the rest.

Not long ago most Milan fans would mock our undefeatable streak and now they want us to accept defeat. :howler:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
It's a 2 leg affair. If we weren't winning 2-1 already from the 1st leg we would have played this game completely different so how can it be called a loss lol.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
When will Juve realise that they aren't any good at sitting deep and soaking up pressure?

Milan couldn't live with Juve when the played higher up the pitch and at a decent tempo, but Juve allowed Milan to dictate the play for far too much of the game.

Still, Juve got into far more dangerous situations through the course of the game than Milan did, but Juve's normal wastefulness nearly cost them the game. Vucinic in particular provides so little end product from the zillions of good positions he gets himself into on the left side.

Del Piero didn't do badly, but playing him as a lone striker is incredibly limiting on how you can play.

De Ceglie is threatening to look like a capable player.

Thought Vidal was probably Juve's best player. All his normal energy and aggression, but without any significant poor decisions or poor passing.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Who cares, rather it in this game where it doesn't even matter. We played the match with the first leg in mind and then it became a condition of the match itself, which is the only reason Milan managed to be 2-1 up after 90+ stoppages.

---------- Post added 21.03.2012 at 14:23 ----------

When will Juve realise that they aren't any good at sitting deep and soaking up pressure?

Milan couldn't live with Juve when the played higher up the pitch and at a decent tempo, but Juve allowed Milan to dictate the play for far too much of the game.
I watched this with my brother and I said exactly the same to him, when we play our game, especially at home, there are none in this league who can live with us.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Especially after their first goal Milan sent more than half a dozen of crosses from their right side to the far post and it was a danger in most of the cases, just like it was when Pepe fell asleep and they scored from a cross. Licht played as the third CB in those situations while Pepe and Giac were taking our far right. It worked really bad for us. It's something we have to improve.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Especially after their first goal Milan sent more than half a dozen of crosses from their right side to the far post and it was a danger in most of the cases, just like it was when Pepe fell asleep and they scored from a cross. Licht played as the third CB in those situations while Pepe and Giac were taking our far right. It worked really bad for us. It's something we have to improve.
Normally it should've been one of our MF playing like a third CB and Licht should stay attached to his man with the RW covering at the 18 meters line i guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)