[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 2 - 2 Milan (20-March-2012) SF [4 -3 agg] (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Storari

• Chiellini

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Del Piero

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
And now El Sharaawy is saying that Milan are superior to Juve :lol:

So that's Galliani, Allegri, Robinho (?) and El Shawarma who keep trying to convince themselves that theyre better. Inferiority complex!
The Most Successful Club

^ I cant believe that's their official club motto or some shit, I mean how douchy is that :lol: it's not even true lol

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
No Engrish, but Alex posted these already, Arabic:

1st half: [video=vimeo;38920838]http://vimeo.com/38920838[/video]
2nd half: [video=vimeo;38920854]http://vimeo.com/38920854[/video]
ET: [video=vimeo;38920893]http://vimeo.com/38920893[/video]

Allah Vuci Allah, etc.

benji

Feb 27, 2012

new bbilan logo project

I guess they haven't seen this season results against us. It is 2-2-0 for Juve, goals 7-4. How the fuck does it make them better than us? :lol:

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
I hope they shut the fuck up about being better than us next season seeing as we'll be spending this summer. On that subject, with financial fair play and our new stadium and the revenue streams that come with it, we'll be better than them for a long time.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
lets not be angry about what they said cause they are buthurt with another loss against us

lets smile and point to our record against them this season.
then smile again

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
UEFA and the league say it's 2-2 but listen to this, Galliani wrote to the gazzetta saying it's not a tie but a win for them so we're not undefeated. :sergio:

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Milan players/coach/directors have been whining about how they deserved to go through and they are the better team, while they have two vital matches in CL and Serie A in few days. It show mental weakness, I don't believe they have the mind set to got through Barca or even hold on the league lead for while. This Milan is an accident waiting to happen.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Milan players/coach/directors have been whining about how they deserved to go through and they are the better team, while they have two vital matches in CL and Serie A in few days. It show mental weakness, I don't believe they have the mind set to got through Barca or even hold on the league lead for while. This Milan is an accident waiting to happen.
:tup:

Well said.

Those pigs should stop crying and saying they're better than us (when they haven't won any match ups with us this season) and start focusing on their important fixtures coming up.

Actually, I hope they dwell on it and continue crying and aren't prepared this weekend against Roma.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Milan-Juve clash over unbeaten record

Did Milan end Juventus’ unbeaten record this season on Tuesday night? The two Italian giants, perhaps inevitably, disagree.

The Rossoneri ‘defeated’ the Old Lady 2-1 after 90 minutes in the Coppa Italia, but as the tie was level at 3-3 on aggregate, extra time was needed.

Mirko Vucinic subsequently netted a beauty for La Signora to make it 2-2 on the night and 4-3 on aggregate which saw Juve reach the Final.

La Gazzetta dello Sport thus classed the game as a draw which suggests Juve are still unbeaten this season, something which Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani has disputed.

The former Lega Calcio chief actually wrote a letter to the Gazzetta insisting that Juve did pick up their first loss of the campaign.

“If you take into account the regulation 90 minutes then Juventus were beaten,” Galliani said. “This is a conclusion from article seven of the Italian football rulebook.

“That states that a game is played over two 45 minute periods unless a different time period is agreed by mutual agreement between the referee and the two teams.

“This was not the case and the addition of extra time was derived by the rules of the competition. As a result, Juventus did not maintain their unbeaten record.”

Juventus disagree and director general Beppe Marotta insists that the 30 extra minutes were part of the same game.

“It seems to me that the Gazzetta have explained what counts on a statistical level,” the former Sampdoria official noted.

“When games go into extra time, they count the result at the end of 120 minutes and not the 90. To be honest, that seems only logical.

“After Maxi Lopez made it 2-1, we were not out and we knew that we could count on another 30 minutes of play.

“In the League you would put the ball in the middle and attack furiously straight away, but that wasn’t the case in this game.

“You handle things in a much more relaxed manner because you know that you have more time.”

football-italia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)