[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 2 - 2 Milan (20-March-2012) SF [4 -3 agg] (6 Viewers)

MoM

• Storari

• Chiellini

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Del Piero

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I was out, so I recorded the game. I didn't count on it going to extra time though so it stopped recording after the 90 minutes. :sergio: Now I'm downloading extra time, but to do that I had to come on here and see the final score.:groan: At least it was good news.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Ah man i feel so bad for you thats terrible lol im lucky this didnt happen to me because i was going to record the game and watch it later aswell thank god i was able to watch it live in the end.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Fuck BBilan,ahahahahahah grande Mirko,fuck i lost my voice i screamed like crazy man fuck this shit i'm so happy

fuckkk you bbilan i hate uuuuuuuuuuuuu .

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Guys... no matter how you slice it... no matter how much you can say, "It's just the Coppa"...

We just took down Milan in an elimination tournament. :weee:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
You know what's great - on the Milan forums their match thread has 100+ pages, while ours is only 39. They really wanted to beat us, but instead they got trolled and we still are technically undefeated. :D

Fuck you Milan.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You know what's great - on the Milan forums their match thread has 100+ pages, while ours is only 39. They really wanted to beat us, but instead they got trolled and we still are technically undefeated. :D

Fuck you Milan.
Well that's just because we use a live thread during the game.

Aug 1, 2003
:howler: bet the Milanisti were excited as hell when it was 2-1 and wanted to win it equally if not more! Imagine if things had been the other way they'd probably be mocking us! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
He's saying that we are no longer undefeated yet we didn't lose? :sergio:

Come on, acmilan, don't reinforce the stereotype :D

I really don't mind if this is considered as our first defeat. I have been dreading our first defeat in our new stadium since the opening ceremony which we all know would happen eventually. For me this would have been the perfect script for our first defeat, a loss but still we are celebrating at the end of it. :)

Dec 31, 2008
Loss? I see the final score and it says 2-2. If anybody lost that's the scum in black and red. They mad cuz they couldn't beat us a single time in the 4 occassions this season :agree: Imagine if we had a couple of great players up front. We would've won all the 4 matches as well as a 7-8 point lead over them in Serie A.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
If this indeed counts as a loss, what a great way for it to come: without negative consequences.

A lot of us wanted the undefeated streak to end just so we could get it out of our system, and so it wouldn't be a distraction from achieving our truly important goals, and now we have the loss out of the way but we're still through to the final. It's win-win :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)