[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 2-1 Bologna (8th Dec 2011) (1 Viewer)

[Coppa Italia] Juve - Bologna: Man of the Match

• Storari

• Sorensen

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• De Ceglie

• Marrone

• Pazienza

• Krasic

• Quagliarella

• Giaccherini

• Del Piero

• Marchisio

• Elia

• Estigarribia

• Agliardi (Bologna)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I love that though, it will really help the atmosphere for the Coppa games. I hope they show up and support our boys.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Season ticket holders get into cup games for free*, so we'll see just how many of them bother to show up.

~11,500 have actually bought tickets for the game.

*Lucky bastards. Only league games are covered by season tickets here.
I'd even be happy if the stadium was at 50% capacity for this game.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
so I hear the stadium is sold out for this one as well. Wow, seriously wow.

PS most prolly wanna see Del Piero play :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
http://www.football-italia.net/node/13598

Juventus boss Antonio Conte will make changes to his preferred starting XI when the Old Lady host Bologna in the Coppa Italia on Thursday.

The tactician confirmed in a Press conference on Wednesday that he would use the tie to give some of his fringe players the chance to impress.

Marco Storari will start in goal, Frederik Sorensen is expected to come into defence and Milos Krasic will return to the team after being dropped.

Fabio Quagliarella is being tipped to start in attack after being used as a substitute so far in Serie A this term.

Conte will make a late decision on the potential use of Alex Del Piero after he was given the green light to play after a cut to the face at the weekend.

Juventus (probable): Storari; Sorensen, Bonucci, Chiellini, De Ceglie; Marrone, Pazienza, Giaccherini; Krasic, Quagliarella, Estigarribia.

Bologna (probable): Agliardi; Garics, Crespo, Raggi, Portanova; Pulzetti, Perez, Taider; Gimenez, Paponi; Acquafresca.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)