[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 2-1 Bologna (8th Dec 2011) (1 Viewer)

[Coppa Italia] Juve - Bologna: Man of the Match

• Storari

• Sorensen

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• De Ceglie

• Marrone

• Pazienza

• Krasic

• Quagliarella

• Giaccherini

• Del Piero

• Marchisio

• Elia

• Estigarribia

• Agliardi (Bologna)

Results are only viewable after voting.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
I actually think that suits Krasic.

He needs as much space as possible and an attacking RB just closes down that space and drags more opposition players towards his area of the pitch.
That view is too limited (not sure if this is the right choice of word for it). The way Juve play now, there's almost no space anyway at the opposition's defense. There are ways to make more space for Krasic without sacrificing a RB who can attack. Besides, if Krasic becomes the point of the attack, then the attack coming from his side becomes more predictable.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I thought the second string showed a lot of energy, but pretty much ran like a headless chicken with little organization or purpose. (Arguably, something Krasic has been well suited for.) Given some of the starts and how long they've been on the bench, I suppose a little of that can be expected of players who act like prisoners just released from solitary.
It's not that they weren't doing their best or not working hard.

It's just that there isn't the player or two with really exceptional athleticism (Vidal and Lichtsteiner) to really power the team forward.

That view is too limited (not sure if this is the right choice of word for it). The way Juve play now, there's almost no space anyway at the opposition's defense. There are ways to make more space for Krasic without sacrificing a RB who can attack.
There would be other ways to make space for Krasic if he was a more intelligent, more rounded player.

I don't see a way to make him effective without leaving him wide and trying to get him one-on-one with a defender.

And that lack of space is why I don't really see a place in this Juve for Krasic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)