[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 2-1 Bologna (8th Dec 2011) (3 Viewers)

[Coppa Italia] Juve - Bologna: Man of the Match

• Storari

• Sorensen

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• De Ceglie

• Marrone

• Pazienza

• Krasic

• Quagliarella

• Giaccherini

• Del Piero

• Marchisio

• Elia

• Estigarribia

• Agliardi (Bologna)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
A couple of things regarding Agliardi

He was a very highly regarded young GK back in about 03-04. Was the starting GK for the Azzurrini when they won the 2004 U/21 European Championship. Played for Palermo for a while, but was dropped after we beat them 5-0 back in November 2007. It was a horrendous performance from him on the day, so perhaps he had a point to prove against Juve today. It was a phenomenal performance from him.

Bologna certainly have two very good 'keepers, Gillet and Agliardi.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
A couple of things regarding Agliardi

He was a very highly regarded young GK back in about 03-04. Was the starting GK for the Azzurrini when they won the 2004 U/21 European Championship. Played for Palermo for a while, but was dropped after we beat them 5-0 back in November 2007. It was a horrendous performance from him on the day, so perhaps he had a point to prove against Juve today. It was a phenomenal performance from him.

Bologna certainly have two very good 'keepers, Gillet and Agliardi.
Had no idea it was the same keeper. Explains why he was so fired up tonight.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
LOL shit cunts on the Milan forum deluding themselves into thinking we "tired ourselves out" by going to 120 mins against Bologna. I guess they missed the part where we completely rested 7 of our regular starters. Dopes.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
LOL shit cunts on the Milan forum deluding themselves into thinking we "tired ourselves out" by going to 120 mins against Bologna. I guess they missed the part where we completely rested 7 of our regular starters. Dopes.
8 actually.

Matri, Vucinic, Pepe, Pirlo, Vidal, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner, Buffon.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Well Vucinic is injured, so he doesnt really count, and Giaccherini will prob be his replacement and he played the full 120 mins.

EDIT: I just realised we play on Monday night, so that's an extra day's rest anyway. Sweet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)