[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 2-1 Bologna (8th Dec 2011) (5 Viewers)

[Coppa Italia] Juve - Bologna: Man of the Match

• Storari

• Sorensen

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• De Ceglie

• Marrone

• Pazienza

• Krasic

• Quagliarella

• Giaccherini

• Del Piero

• Marchisio

• Elia

• Estigarribia

• Agliardi (Bologna)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Del Piero once again proved, that when he's gone we should go all in on quality a "replacement". His vision, ball control and first time passes are still absolutely world class.
Absolutely.

he is an old geezer but our captain is still a level above on quality. His touches, vision and the way he reads the game is world class level.

He is like a relic from ancient times....

Forza our moder fuking captain alessandro del piero!!!

oh and remember....he played the whole game and looked lively till the very alst minute!!!

I think we can use him for sure to win this serie A

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Storari 6.5 - Good saves all night.
Sørensen 7 - Good game by the Danish. His defensive work was flawless and he worked excellently except in the final third of the pitch. But very good overall.
Barzagli 6.5 - As usual, Andrea is a rock at the back, he covered well for both Sørensen and Bonucci.
Bonucci 6 - His ball control and decisions sometimes are unexplainable, but in defense, he was okay.
De Ceglie 6 - Unlike the Danish, he had a good game going forward, but he was always a suspect at the back. Conte did well bringing Esti on to help him.
Pazienza 6 - He hustled and put on some good energy but his product was poor.
Marrone 6 - Technically good but couldn't position himself well at times. Good overall for a promising youngster.
Krasic 5.5 - He tried hard to do tricks when all he needed is to do it simple. He improved heavily after the break but missed a sitter.
Giaccherini 8 - Great, great game by Emanuele. He was everywhere right, left, center, back and upfront. Not just running, he was involved in almost everything good we did all night. Great run and finish on that goal and had a couple of good shots as well. Honestly, brilliant.
Del Piero 7.5 - Very good game by il Capitano. The first half wasn't that good, but after the break, he was excellent. To think that a 38 years old can burst into life in the second half and stay active for 120 minutes in a physical match like this is just amazing. He really deserved a goal. Inspiring.
Quagliarella 6.5 - Had a good game overall apart from not scoring but hopefully he'll do against Roma.

Subs:
Elia 6.5 - Started slowly but got into the game eventually and assisted Marchisio for the winner.
Estigarribia 6.5 - He bossed the left side of the field and was brought on to help De Ceglie.
Marchisio 7.5 - "Classy. A game decider. He is just an amazing player." - My Madridista brother, good he isn't Perez. I cannot even put it into words how much I love this man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)