[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 1-1 Lazio (January 22, 2013) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Barzagli

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Giovinco

• Peluso

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
It's just disappointment.. It's not the first time we drop 'points' by our own fault. In Rome it will be hellllll.. And if we fail in front of the goal like today than i think its bye bye..
FaIr enough but saying we are out is ridiculous and we have how many times come back from a gad result?1-1 I think is a terrible result for Lazio iN the sense if they open up and attack we will find scare and if they play defensive then they are stupid because one thing we know how to do is create and marchetti isn't going to stop 17 shots. Fuck min and his form...it will end. Juve are superior we played with a half first team and Lazio came out full squad. I'm not worried at all.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Meeeeh game today. Marchetti is impressive. Dare I say it? Best keeper in Italy right now probably.

Barzagli was motm today by a huuuuge margin. He was beastly all over the pitch, and didn't make any mistakes at all. Pogba was solid as well, same can be said about Vidal. Peluso was shit until he scored, afterwards he got a bit better due to the confidence boost. Isla actually wasn't THAT bad today. He did some good things. De Ceglie is shit, and Marrone still not solid enough.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Frankly I put the blame on Conte for the conceded goal. When I saw DC being subbed in, I was like wtf!!? we are at the lead, lazio will certainly try to score and the last thing we want is a mistake prone defender, and Conte is bringing this guy in!!? It's not like he contributes so much to our attack anyway. Peluso was doing ok too.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
It's just disappointment.. It's not the first time we drop 'points' by our own fault. In Rome it will be hellllll.. And if we fail in front of the goal like today than i think its bye bye..
This is a cup game, not about points. Regardless of the result in 1st leg, except in case of 3 or more goal-difference, the qualification decider almost always is the 2nd leg.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
we will do them in Rome next week,, PDC will hopefully be sold by that stage and thus cannot interfere in Juventus matters.

Jul 20, 2012
I know everyone is pissed at Matri but Matri wasnt the only one with a chance to score. Its the teams fault and thats it. Move on. It isnt a lose and Juve can still make it through to the next round

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Coppa mid week in Rome. Stadium seats far from pitch I really don't see the fans being a factor. Unless the stadium is at the least 75 % full the fact the second leg is away meaning nothing. Only factor is marchetti. That's what now? 4 games I'm a row he's played ridiculous against Juve now?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Coppa mid week in Rome. Stadium seats far from pitch I really don't see the fans being a factor. Unless the stadium is at the least 75 % full the fact the second leg is away meaning nothing. Only factor is marchetti. That's what now? 4 games I'm a row he's played ridiculous against Juve now?
It's not just against Juve. I know that it could be shocking for you, but Marchetti is having a great season.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I think we played a very good game, our subs + Barzagli, Vidal and Marchisio really outplayed Lazio. They were very lucky with that goal, Storari could do better especially seeing what Marchetti was doing tonight. In second half we dominated. Good game from our subs I expected worse vs 1st Lazio's team.

In Rome we just need to use better strikers from start and we'll be fine.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I think we played a very good game, our subs + Barzagli, Vidal and Marchisio really outplayed Lazio. They were very lucky with that goal, Storari could do better especially seeing what Marchetti was doing tonight. In second half we dominated. Good game from our subs I expected worse vs 1st Lazio's team.

In Rome we just need to use better strikers from start and we'll be fine.
Agreed.

Overall I can't say I'm all that disappointed with the final result.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
They will have at least 55-60000 at this game IMO. Besides Roma, Juve always draw the biggest crowds for Lazio.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
It's not just against Juve. I know that it could be shocking for you, but Marchetti is having a great season.
No I realize he's a good keeper but he's tends to show up quite a bit against Juve...lets he honest no one is perfect and Keepers make mistakes but he tends to have 0 against us and it takes a unstoppable perfectly placed header or a del Piero free kick to actually score but its our fault because Vidal should of scored and matri should of as well but thats nothing new. Just saying his form particularly against Juve is best goalie in the world type form and to say that's typical of him is not correct.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Simple. Just win and were through. Gosh you lot make it look so much harder than it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Ps, Did we allocate Lazio like 10 tickets or something??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)