[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 1-1 Lazio (January 22, 2013) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Barzagli

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Giovinco

• Peluso

Results are only viewable after voting.

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
Once again thank you Vucinic. His fault that we gave away that corner, standing still while Vidal gives him the ball, what a fuckikfkqkfkqfkq shithead. We played good but once again we are failing in front of the goal.. Well, we are out, don't see us winning in Rome. They will play 721 formation and KLose will finish that one opportunity.
:sergio:

Dec 24, 2012
Once again thank you Vucinic. His fault that we gave away that corner, standing still while Vidal gives him the ball, what a $#@!ikfkqkfkqfkq $#@!head. We played good but once again we are failing in front of the goal.. Well, we are out, don't see us winning in Rome. They will play 721 formation and KLose will finish that one opportunity.
Some people will jump on anything to diss a player they don't like. Mirko was good today, and he plays with an injury.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I know some of you are blaming luck, De Ceglie, Matri and everything else, but maybe we should also give a little bit credit to Lazio who were very organized especially in the first half. They're not an easy team to beat. I like Petkovic.
True.

However tonight we were levels above them.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Once again thank you Vucinic. His fault that we gave away that corner, standing still while Vidal gives him the ball, what a fuckikfkqkfkqfkq shithead. We played good but once again we are failing in front of the goal.. Well, we are out, don't see us winning in Rome. They will play 721 formation and KLose will finish that one opportunity.
what a pathetic tool you are to use an injured player who was one of the best when he came on as a reason why we didnt win

HE.IS.INJURED

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES BEFORE ALL THE FUCKING IDIOTS LIKE YOU UNDERSTAND IT

goddammit

mondo1

May 14, 2006
srsly guys we played a good game overall. lazio is a solid side which was almost at full strengh.
there is a big chance of us winning the game at rome and even if we crash out its hardly the end of the world. we do play alot better than 2 weeks ago.. lets get some injured players back and we are fine.
its not we played poorly and lucky escaped a point vs mighty pescara... lazio is second for a reason.
with a bit more of luck (vidals post / pk/ or marchettis saves) we could have won that game. but we should really consider our strikers come july.
and to be honest i am not content with any of those 4

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I am watching replays now on Al Jazira and there was a clear penalty against Mirko!
Well I thought so too, them can be given, plenty of contact. Vucinic didnt help though with his somewhat slower fall I think. Man if you gonna fall then fall like your on vanilla ice.

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
Watch back and you will see.

Some people will jump on anything to diss a player they don't like. Mirko was good today, and he plays with an injury.
I don't hate Vuci, in fact he is once of the best in terms of quality. But his attitude is terrible, such a Lazy player. If he just runs to the ball like every normal player than there was no cornerkick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)