[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 1-1 Lazio (January 22, 2013) (34 Viewers)

MoM

• Barzagli

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Giovinco

• Peluso

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Matri was just about an ok but thats the best i expected out of him. He made a few decent runs, we all know about his first touch and reaction, finishing is just a whole different subject.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Juve had like 500 chances of which converted one, lazio did jacksh!t in attack and scored one goal too. :lol:
As amazing as this team plays, this is by far some of the most ridiculous footballs played by a team. what's the point of football anyway? to win or to play fast, fluid and great football and then fail like to score an idiot ?

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
"He pulled a de ceglie" De Ceglie is no longer a last name, but it is in fact an action. "Oh yeah that guy screwed up and his mistake directly lead to a goal. He pulled a De Ceglie"

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'd almost prefer us going to Rome tied 1-1. Don't get me wrong I wanted to win but for some reason I see us going into an away leg 1-0 up with a not so accretive mentality. Now we will have to perform and perform we will. Marchetti is due for a fuck up against Juve
This.

I am convinced we will put in an even better performance against them in Rome. 1-1 is not the end of the world.

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
Once again thank you Vucinic. His fault that we gave away that corner, standing still while Vidal gives him the ball, what a fuckikfkqkfkqfkq shithead. We played good but once again we are failing in front of the goal.. Well, we are out, don't see us winning in Rome. They will play 721 formation and KLose will finish that one opportunity.

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
Juve had like 500 chances of which converted one, lazio did jacksh!t in attack and scored one goal too. :lol:
As amazing as this team plays, this is by far some of the most ridiculous footballs played by a team. what's the point of football anyway? to win or to play fast, fluid and great football and then fail like to score an idiot ?
they played like chelsea against barcelona :gsol:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I know some of you are blaming luck, De Ceglie, Matri and everything else, but maybe we should also give a little bit credit to Lazio who were very organized especially in the first half. They're not an easy team to beat. I like Petkovic.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It's too much effort for all our players to score... not just forwards, this is some kinda psychological deficiency IMO. It's gonna cost us BIG time, and we'll all be devastated by one of such games in the future if smth doesn't change. Clutchness is more important than working your ass off, running around like crazy... non-stop.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)