[Coppa Italia] Juventus 1-1 Inter [4th April, 2023 21:00 CEST] (4 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Well there are idiots amongst all fan group. I just cant understand that we have fans that are so fucking stupid that they would do monkey sounds towards Lukaku when the Juve defenders marking him are also colored. We had 3 colored players in our backline , and several more in the team. I just find that so idioitic that its hard to believe...
It's not that difficult to believe. It's the easiest way to get at black players for these guys, case in point. Those people think monkey chants were the best way to put him off. Maybe they should try donkey noises instead next time, because that's what he actually is these days.

These are braindead people we are talking about who would do anything to win this game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
:lol3:

whatever man, feel free to repost tancredi, shoeface fallahi and the likes and get butthurrt if someone reacts

fyi lukaku posted some sensitive material on his insta, you might wanna check it out and share, it's really touching
Will do ser. Your order shall be fulfilled during normal business hours.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Well there are idiots amongst all fan group. I just cant understand that we have fans that are so fucking stupid that they would do monkey sounds towards Lukaku when the Juve defenders marking him are also colored. We had 3 colored players in our backline , and several more in the team. I just find that so idioitic that its hard to believe...
Fans in Italy are generally the worst. Yes, other countries have issues with racism in the stadium as well but i dont think England, Germany or Spain see it as often. Clearly this isn’t just a Lazio or Cagliari problem. It’s across the board. Even at an institutional level, they’ve botched up anti racism campaigns.

JJ’s own Cecilia Salvai had that asian tweet issue not too long..from the club’s official Twitter handle no less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
It's not that difficult to believe. It's the easiest way to get at black players for these guys, case in point. Those people think monkey chants were the best way to put him off. Maybe they should try donkey noises instead next time, because that's what he actually is these days.

These are braindead people we are talking about who would do anything to win this game.
Yeah, it isn’t surprising at all

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Was thinking the same.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
What I dont understand is, that if everybody heard this (I admit I first thought it was Lukaku and Inter doing their normal victim routine). Then why would our own players (or fans) not tell them to stfu? We have had colored players in our teams since I started watching in the early 90s, and I don't remember we had problems with this before?
We did and we do have problems with this. Before people didn't condemn racism as much as they do now.

Our fans being racist to Lukaku is unacceptable. Let's not bring football shirts into it, our fans are wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

fuck lukaku, new barwuah. it is common in all around italy but when it is juventus, it is all over news.
It's always news. It was news against Lukaku, it was news against Matuidi, against Kessie, against Kean.

This isn't a Juve witchhunt, it's fans being racist and rightfully being called out. Didn't Lazio's ultras get banned for the next match?

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
We did and we do have problems with this. Before people didn't condemn racism as much as they do now.

Our fans being racist to Lukaku is unacceptable. Let's not bring football shirts into it, our fans are wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

It's always news. It was news against Lukaku, it was news against Matuidi, against Kessie, against Kean.

This isn't a Juve witchhunt, it's fans being racist and rightfully being called out. Didn't Lazio's ultras get banned for the next match?
100%

Nees to take off these Juve shades and admit that what Juve fans being racist is wrong. Hope they get banned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Maybe they needed that end to the game for the return leg, because there was no fire in how we played last night. Flatter than a witch's tit.
I'd argue that Juve/Allegri with a 1-0 advantage wouldve been worse than being tied up on the return leg. Now they will be forced to play instead of going into their shell and trying to defend for 90 minutes.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

my issue lies with the whole interpretation

what potentially controversial stuff happened during the match?
- lukaku got away with a straight red for that foul on gatti
- inda equalized with a controversial penalty (foul on the juve defender before the eventual foul)
- inda put pressure on the ref during the whole game, barella alone was shouting at the ref like a madman at least 4 times
- lukaku was racially abused
- lukaku provoked juve fans
- lukaku attacked cuadrado
- handanovic attacked cuadrado

headlines:
- juve fans racists, forza dearest poor lukaku, we stand by you
- lukaku got a red for celebrating like he always does (this is of course factually wrong btw)

the hypocrisy is simply shocking

btw just remember when lukaku was abused the last time, his own fans explained to him how it wasn't racism lol. also, those who booed were stopped by their own fellow supporters, and juve was THE ONLY club that condemned their own racist fans

again, shocking hypocrisy. it's all part of the anti juve agenda because of super league. also the idiots who abused lukaku aren't too bright, they should know that juve is under attack for everything. and of course racism has no place in the stadiums. but the bias in the press is too obvious.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Nope they got a 1yr suspended sentence, I wonder who there next home game is against

Its only bigger news now because it was our fans and Lukaku is involved, the way its being reported its like the whole stadium was doing it, when its the other way around its news but it just blows over, 100% the fans that did it need to be banned and will be because we have done it thanks to the setup in the stadium

this is a long and complicated situation that will never end in Italy, Ultras have to much power in certain cities and the people in charge don't want it to change

339813768_243938551424184_336427620420937127_n.jpg

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
There are rascists cunts in all Italian stadiums & Lukaku is a cunt too but does it make it ok to abuse him racially - No.
Let me remind you this is serie ass stance on racism....
SmartSelect_20230405_193207_Chrome.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

my issue lies with the whole interpretation

what potentially controversial stuff happened during the match?
- lukaku got away with a straight red for that foul on gatti
- inda equalized with a controversial penalty (foul on the juve defender before the eventual foul)
- inda put pressure on the ref during the whole game, barella alone was shouting at the ref like a madman at least 4 times
- lukaku was racially abused
- lukaku provoked juve fans
- lukaku attacked cuadrado
- handanovic attacked cuadrado

headlines:
- juve fans racists, forza dearest poor lukaku, we stand by you
- lukaku got a red for celebrating like he always does (this is of course factually wrong btw)

the hypocrisy is simply shocking

btw just remember when lukaku was abused the last time, his own fans explained to him how it wasn't racism lol. also, those who booed were stopped by their own fellow supporters, and juve was THE ONLY club that condemned their own racist fans

again, shocking hypocrisy. it's all part of the anti juve agenda because of super league. also the idiots who abused lukaku aren't too bright, they should know that juve is under attack for everything. and of course racism has no place in the stadiums. but the bias in the press is too obvious.
What punishment did cagliari get for what they did to kean? Literally Nothing. Or what about how inter fans subjected kostic and vlahovic to racism at the San siro? Nothing. No doubt they'll make an example of us in this case though

singus

Sep 22, 2020
I dont defend racism, but ...
Honestly who gives a fuck about Lukaku or any individual Inter player? They are players, they are rivals.

Topline is that some Juve fans/imbeciles, AGAIN fucked up massively and should be banned from any public arena. Thats it, stop talking nonsense about a Lukaku.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)