[Coppa Italia] Juventus 1-1 Inter [4th April, 2023 21:00 CEST] (7 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Danilo:

“It was very simple, Lukaku scored, he made a gesture to silence our fans and it is easy for the referee then to book him. He was already on a yellow card and I think it was the right decision,” Danilo told Sport Mediaset.

“Guys, it’s Juve-Inter, the Coppa Italia semi-final, this is not a normal game. Tempers are always a little high, there is a strong rivalry, I think this type of event is normal.

“I always say we cannot afford to waste energy on that, we need to focus on what we didn’t do right during the match, as there are still 90 minutes for us to earn our place in the Final.”

“He knows he got the ball with his hand, he is young and still needs to learn a lot, we are there to help them all to grow. We win and lose as a team, it wasn’t just Bremer, there were more things we didn’t do right. There are 90 minutes to go and we can still secure qualification.”

“Cuadrado is 34 years old, almost 35, so it is not my responsibility out of the whole team to pull Cuadrado away. He knows he has a responsibility, we will talk about it between ourselves in the locker room and I will certainly not give all of that to you here.”

Spoken like a true captain.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Danilo:

“It was very simple, Lukaku scored, he made a gesture to silence our fans and it is easy for the referee then to book him. He was already on a yellow card and I think it was the right decision,” Danilo told Sport Mediaset.

“Guys, it’s Juve-Inter, the Coppa Italia semi-final, this is not a normal game. Tempers are always a little high, there is a strong rivalry, I think this type of event is normal.

“I always say we cannot afford to waste energy on that, we need to focus on what we didn’t do right during the match, as there are still 90 minutes for us to earn our place in the Final.”

“He knows he got the ball with his hand, he is young and still needs to learn a lot, we are there to help them all to grow. We win and lose as a team, it wasn’t just Bremer, there were more things we didn’t do right. There are 90 minutes to go and we can still secure qualification.”

“Cuadrado is 34 years old, almost 35, so it is not my responsibility out of the whole team to pull Cuadrado away. He knows he has a responsibility, we will talk about it between ourselves in the locker room and I will certainly not give all of that to you here.”

Spoken like a true captain.
wow

:delpiero:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Meh. We can't have 38% possession at home against these Merda punks and expect to win. We could have and should have done more. Also, fuck Lolcacku, that brutish Belgian oaf - I've always said and still maintain that he is an overrated piece of shit. I am glad we didn't make that ridiculous trade back when it was proposed/suggested.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he wasn't sent off for this but the scenes that followed. he also received a yellow for the provocation, not a straight red

and he also got away with a red worthy foul on gatti, that was brutal, intentional and completely unnecessary

let's not spread dumb false inda propaganda ser

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
he wasn't sent off for this but the scenes that followed. he also received a yellow for the provocation, not a straight red

and he also got away with a red worthy foul on gatti, that was brutal, intentional and completely unnecessary

let's not spread dumb false inda propaganda ser
It’s Dru, this is his schtick now. Trashing Juve for anything and everything, however ridiculous.

Bjerknes 2.0

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't think @Dru was insinuating anything. He just posted it to gauge people's reactions.

Racist fans in Italy? Nothing new here.

Also, Lolcacku is an overrated monumental piece of shit, and yet some faggots on here were willing to give away Dybala to get that brutish oaf in return.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)