[Coppa Italia] Juventus 1-1 Inter [4th April, 2023 21:00 CEST] (8 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The look on the players face was of huge disappointment and disgust. Understandable but they should wipe it off and move on like pros. Disgust isn't an easy thing to get rid off. I mean I spent 90 minutes watching shitheads like dzeko, but I'm ok now. Hopefully the players are too
Maybe they needed that end to the game for the return leg, because there was no fire in how we played last night. Flatter than a witch's tit.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
i wish we had mandzukic or licht to put him in his place

very good player on his day, a despicable figure every time he steps on the pitch
How are they doing it?

Do they only recruit bitches over at merda or do their players slowly turn into bitches because of the club?

Lautaro and Barella alone are worse than the rest of Serie A. You just wanna punch them in the face constantly.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
How are they doing it?

Do they only recruit bitches over at merda or do their players slowly turn into bitches because of the club?

Lautaro and Barella alone are worse than the rest of Serie A. You just wanna punch them in the face constantly.
It's that fucking thing called DNA I think ... in Juve it's Vincere blah blah & in inter it's bitchere blah blah.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
How is it possible that VAR did not intervene on such a clear foul made in the lead up to the handball?

- - - Updated - - -

10/10 referee’s(or at least with VAR assistance) would have given a free kick before the pk and nobody would have contested it.

- - - Updated - - -

The handball after it is inexcusable obviously, but the action should have been stopped before it occured.

Last edited:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
he wasn't sent off for this but the scenes that followed. he also received a yellow for the provocation, not a straight red

and he also got away with a red worthy foul on gatti, that was brutal, intentional and completely unnecessary

let's not spread dumb false inda propaganda ser
It’s Dru, this is his schtick now. Trashing Juve for anything and everything, however ridiculous.

Bjerknes 2.0
Gm anon

I’ll start running my drafts by the both of you before I hit post.

Best,
anon

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Why is it so hard to believe that Lukaku was racially abused? Are JJ fans the most pious, well behaved ones in the the league?

Hate Inter and their players all you want, but don’t blame Lukaku for losing his shit on something like that. Stirring up opposition players on the pitch is something different. Launching racist attacks by the crowd an entirely different issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
so it's not that the tweet is completely wrong, but i'm wrong to argue against it

:(
I post several tweets (depending on the news cycle). If you want to accuse me of spreading propaganda then that's your choice. But if you want to begin moderating my posts too then I'm open to having that conversation.

Durden

May 11, 2006
Why is it so hard to believe that Lukaku was racially abused? Are JJ fans the most pious, well behaved ones in the the league?

Hate Inter and their players all you want, but don’t blame Lukaku for losing his shit on something like that. Stirring up opposition players on the pitch is something different. Launching racist attacks by the crowd an entirely different issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well there are idiots amongst all fan group. I just cant understand that we have fans that are so fucking stupid that they would do monkey sounds towards Lukaku when the Juve defenders marking him are also colored. We had 3 colored players in our backline , and several more in the team. I just find that so idioitic that its hard to believe...

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I post several tweets (depending on the news cycle). If you want to accuse me of spreading propaganda then that's your choice. But if you want to begin moderating my posts too then I'm open to having that conversation.
:lol3:

whatever man, feel free to repost tancredi, shoeface fallahi and the likes and get butthurrt if someone reacts

fyi lukaku posted some sensitive material on his insta, you might wanna check it out and share, it's really touching

Durden

May 11, 2006
Seeing is believing
What I dont understand is, that if everybody heard this (I admit I first thought it was Lukaku and Inter doing their normal victim routine). Then why would our own players (or fans) not tell them to stfu? We have had colored players in our teams since I started watching in the early 90s, and I don't remember we had problems with this before?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)