[Coppa Italia] Juventus 1-1 Inter [4th April, 2023 21:00 CEST] (2 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Those fans need banning from our stadium. All racists need banning from all stadiums. This isn't about Juventus, and Roc Nation do not have a vendetta against us.

You are a fucking idiot for equating a black man using the n word in his raps and white people doing monkey noises at a black footballer.

A terminally online fucking idiot.
So it's not possible for black people to be racist to their own kind its only racist if a white person uses the N word towards a black person again its such hypocrisy. Is it only racist if a black person calls a white person of balkan background a gypsy? Nah it's bollocks the word racism is loosely used and only used when it suits them. Not denying monkey noises are racist but it only seems to be racist when Juve fans no matter how few are doing it and I don't accept how we are made a scapegoat for what is clearly a national problem, a problem which the country really doesn't even address aside from punishing us and making us look like the bad guys to the world and worse when the world don't even stand up to it on each occasion, seriously who even defended Kean on the multiple counts? Nobody, it clearly tells me people want to scream racism when it suits them. Funny how today's italian news paper headlines consists of forza lukaku and lukaku we are with you splashed across the front pages, didn't ever see that with anyone else not least Juve players subject to racism.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

Monkey noises and shouting 'fucking monkey'.

Ban these asshole for life
yeah, those should never be able to buy a ticket

idiots not only acted in an unacceptable way but also gave lukaku a way out of his unacceptable behavior, thus damaging the club and making it lose an otherwise easy battle in the press

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
yeah, those should never be able to buy a ticket

idiots not only acted in an unacceptable way but also gave lukaku a way out of his unacceptable behavior, thus damaging the club and making it lose an otherwise easy battle in the press
Exactly. These idiots probably cheered every goal scored by Kean, and shouted his name with tears in their eyes. There were only two skins on the pitch in their minds, Juve and merda. 90+ mins, those genius couldn't even find a more smart way to antagonized lukaku. It was right to banned them because of their stupidity.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

- - - Updated - - -

Monkey noises and shouting 'fucking monkey'.

Ban these asshole for life
I read here that this was propaganda. Clearly we have no racist fans, everything is fine at JJ.

@Dru

- - - Updated - - -

Dude I will infiltrate your hipster mountain log cabins, and cut you in your sleep, if you try to target my brohim Dru like the way you been doing Andy for years.

Beeeelieve that.
Where were u when I needed u most? :cry: @Osman

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I read here that this was propaganda. Clearly we have no racist fans, everything is fine at JJ.

@Dru

- - - Updated - - -

Where were u when I needed u most? :cry: @Osman
Aside from Badass no one is saying that lol

Some are just pointing out the hypocrisy of FIGC and Serie A clubs that basically make out racism and racist chanting are not a big deal until it’s Juve fans doing it.

Italy needs to clean it up and start punishing every case of it. Never gonna change otherwise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)