[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 1-0 Cagliari (December 12, 2012) (1 Viewer)

Man of the Match

• Padoin

• Pogba

• Marrone

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 17, 2012
I was happy seeing Asah being deployed as a CM. It will be good for us for him to play both as LWB/LM and LCM, it is after all his natural position, and he offers amazing energy, stamina and drive through the midfield, he's super industrious and whether he steps in for Marchisio or Vidal, I feel with Asah we don't lose much at all!!

ste13md

Dec 13, 2012
i'm sad to see Luca Marrone playing just few matches
that's a shame he plays just as Bonucci's substitute when he could play also as Pirlo's sub, at this time he would have played a lot more games
As regista he's way better than Pogba
the French player in my opinion is very limited in this position, as mezzala instead he can use all his physical abilities, and his shoot from the area border

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
that's a shame he plays just as Bonucci's substitute when he could play also as Pirlo's sub, at this time he would have played a lot more games
the French player in my opinion is very limited in this position, as mezzala instead he can use all his physical abilities, and his shoot from the area border
We need the french for 2 things: his long legs and his ugly mothefucke' face :matri: just kiddin', they both (Pogba, Marrone) played well with proper attitude this match. A lot of 12's for yesterday but i'm happy with the result, it-s a major step forward for our substitutes. Forza Juve!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I dont know who you were watching, but Pogba at 19 is allready better then marrone will ever be.
If we can manage to bring in verratti, another major talent, marrone should be loaned out and later used as a backup. he simple is alot less good then pogba and verratti.

Another thing. people were complaining we "werent playing as good as we normally can"

wel, perhaps marchisio, vidal, pirlo, asamoah, vucinic, lichtsteiner not beeing part of the game had something to do with it ?

ste13md

Dec 13, 2012
I dont know who you were watching, but Pogba at 19 is allready better then marrone will ever be.
If we can manage to bring in verratti, another major talent, marrone should be loaned out and later used as a backup. he simple is alot less good then pogba and verratti.

Another thing. people were complaining we "werent playing as good as we normally can"

wel, perhaps marchisio, vidal, pirlo, asamoah, vucinic, lichtsteiner not beeing part of the game had something to do with it ?
you misunderstood me, my english isn't good enough to explain myself :)
I didn't mean Pogba isn't good, on the contrary, i meant pogba is devastating like mezzala (don't know how to say it, :) i mean marchisio or vidal place), because he's very powerful, dynamic, he can easly run box to box, he shoots fantastically, but in Pirlo's place he's limited because he has to keep the position and he cannot penetrate in the box, also I think Marrone as regista is better than him.
But, in general, I know, Pogba is great and he can became one of the best midfielders in the world, when Luca cannot

- - - Updated - - -

We need the french for 2 things: his long legs and his ugly mothefucke' face :matri: just kiddin', they both (Pogba, Marrone) played well with proper attitude this match. A lot of 12's for yesterday but i'm happy with the result, it-s a major step forward for our substitutes. Forza Juve!
of course we need him :) in the middle he's very important

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012

He played but committed a lot of mistakes(wrong ball destinations, lost several balls easily ), i like to think he's just tired after his birthday celebration:p

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Marrone as regista is better than him[/I].
But, in general, I know, Pogba is great and he can became one of the best midfielders in the world, when Luca cannot

- - - Updated - - -

of course we need him :) in the middle he's very important
I see what you mean, but here is the thing :

A regista basically is a liability, its a player you carry when not in possession. (altho pirlo does quite some defensive work to). Once he gets in possession, he then must bring enough chancecreating to justify him beeing there

comparing pogba to marrone, the latter's quality isnt high enough to justify him as regista over pogba as cm

- - - Updated - - -

He played but committed a lot of mistakes(wrong ball destinations, lost several balls easily ), i like to think he's just tired after his birthday celebration:p
didnt play on the wing.

in before "cm is hs natural position"

Jul 20, 2012
I see what you mean, but here is the thing :

A regista basically is a liability, its a player you carry when not in possession. (altho pirlo does quite some defensive work to). Once he gets in possession, he then must bring enough chancecreating to justify him beeing there

comparing pogba to marrone, the latter's quality isnt high enough to justify him as regista over pogba as cm

- - - Updated - - -

didnt play on the wing.

in before "cm is hs natural position"
Who do you think is better Marrone or Pogba? I think Marrone is better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)