[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 0-0 AC Milan [June 12th, 2020] - Leg 2 (aggregate: 1-1) (4 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah, I'm just not going to analyse the performance at all. Fact is we're an older team with injury prone players, we aren't going to hit the ground running.

I mean, look at the state of Ronaldo tonight, and he's the fittest guy in football. Bentancur was the best player on the pitch and also clearly the fittest player in our side. De Ligt also didn't look in bad shape. Oh, those guys are early 20s. Supplies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The two biggest things that ruined our performance were the red card and then fatigue, but mostly the red. We have this switch off mode when we think the game is totally under control, it came in under Allegri and could really just be because motivation isn't as easy for our team to find. But I'll let them off in this one as game management is going to be a big factor playing every few days. If people think these are going to be 90 minute performances don't bother, too many factors against that.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
What worries me is not this but the fact that our next game is a final and against a much tougher opponent. We need to get it together. Loved some of our play in first half an hour, and had the ball gone in we would have seen a different game. Milan did well for where they stand.

On the positive, it's great to be back, but that empty hollow stadium where you can hear the ball being kicked is surreal. Nothing new of course I saw the same in bundesliga but damn missing the atmosphere. Anyway one step at a time. Fino alla Fine guys.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The first game after a long ass break.Yes, It's a semi-final against filthy Milan but it's not really fair to judge the players and the manager after this. Just glad we reached the final with no injuries or suspensions.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
1. From training at high intensity to a sudden stop then to expect a great performance was wishful thinking so getting the result was the most important thing.
2. We're in the final.
3. COVID still exists and is nasty, Dybala will know. This will play on their minds especially those who have kids or pregnant wives etc.
4. We need a few more games before we realise our potential this season, even then the circumstances this year are extraordinary.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Didn't the 10-man Milan have the same long ass break?
They played like shit just the same. We just happened to suck more having the upper hand and couldn’t score. There wasn’t a single performance from anyone on that pitch that was anything but below average.

So cool your bungholes. There will be a time to throw blame around, just not on the first match after a long ass break.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
They played like shit just the same. We just happened to suck more having the upper hand and couldn’t score. There wasn’t a single performance from anyone on that pitch that was anything but below average.

So cool your bungholes. There will be a time to throw blame around, just not on the first match after a long ass break.
of course. I think most of the frustration with this team is from how bad we were pre coronavirus. At least mine is. Even if it came out today

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

Considering we are talking about a 10 man Milan I think they did really well. They limited us best as they could, defensively were really good, I don't think anyone could have expected more out of them.

Bentancur had a stand out performance, made a big difference in that midfield.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Considering we are talking about a 10 man Milan I think they did really well. They limited us best as they could, defensively were really good, I don't think anyone could have expected more out of them.

Bentancur had a stand out performance, made a big difference in that midfield.

Romagnoli was superb for them. Should leave that shithole of a club ASAP. Donnarumma was really good too, has been world class for them at times this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)